Hydroponic DWC Grow: GreenHouse Seeds' The Church

moneuoyup215

Hey all.

So I did a hydro grow that was unsuccessful a year ago, but I was pretty much able to identify what my errors were through educating myself. I am most definitely a newbie grower. So I'm growing the Church by GHS and this is my setup:

1. Germinated and vegged shortly after Christmas hydroponically in rapid rooters.

2. Plant is roughly a solid 5 weeks of veg. To be honest I haven't been counting as that's not a concern really for me so much.

3. Grown using DynaGro Foliage Pro, Protekt, CalMag, and a very minute amount of Jacks All Purpose to help stable PH. Moving forward I will be using DynaGro purely for hydro and the Jack's if I can for other purpose as it is powder.

4. PPM at 1103- ( Strain is said to be a nutrient eater but I haven't gone beyond and it's been steady
Grown under (2) LED Mars Hydro 300 watt lights. 600 watts

5. She's a bushy babe at least about 8 side branches of which I know I could take 1 or 2 cuttings now no regret, but am not yet.

6. About 6.5 inches tall. Said to really take off when switched to flower.

I'm pretty happy with the vegetative at this point considering I got all the low branches to push up towards the canopy. I also topped it one time about a good week ago. Strain loves it by the way. So my question is simple.

Does she look like a good candidate to switch to 12/12 lets say come this Sunday, as I initially intended?

Growing in a closet about 6-7 feet in height, 2.5 feet width, lil more in depth (all rough measures).
I know some people have grown this in the past on this site I'm sure, so your knowledge as well as People currently growing this strain would be great. Thanx for any help folks.

Back
Top Bottom