i am a medical user and need help sick plants

medical-user

hi there i grow and use medical merijuana.

how ever i am medical grower and i am having probs with my plants. i have ben growing for a year and a half. i switched plants from good bud to white widow, doctor and a unknown plant.

my plant are turning yellow and leaves are kinda droopy and not standing up for the light like thay usta. starting at top

the plant are fine until they get around 2 monthst old, it seems like

i was told i might be using to much chemicals where my lights are so bright.

i fowllow the general hydrophincs keep it simple drain to wast program.

i have ben detoxing my plants with 3 flushes of water.. next watering i am gonna feed them growth. at 7.5ml gro, 5ml micro and 2.5 ml bloom per gallon for all

down from aggressive growth at 10ml grow, 5 ml micro and 2.5 ml blom per gallon.

can anyone help me plz ihave attached some photos. link below is photos of plants

- 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

High medical-user! :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

If you can post in: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine with some photos, I'm sure someone will be able to help. Here's a guide to uploading and using photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting, they will assist you in navigating the forum.

Here are some other links that you should check out:

Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom