I am glad that i could see all this before my end

Sebi99

I do not know what to say.
I love weed. The smell all of it. I never thought this world would ever understand the importance of this plant. Soon it will be accepted all over the world.
I am glad that i could see all this before my end. I live in a state that the Govenor vetoed the bill to put Mm in place here.
I sure could use it right about now. I have had two strokes and a bonus strokes caused nuropothy.
I am planning to move to Ecuador after my business is sold. Then I can get disibility also.
The DR s here They dont care they are working for the insurance companys.
I have been with out insurance for a year. Why Because none will take me. Damaged goods pre existing conditions. Ya work all your life and this is how your country treats this problem. WTF. We should take our country back.

I know what you mean; My niece works in a hospital and she said they leave sicker than when they came in and I laughed and she said very seriously, "I'm not kidding". I get disgusted with many issues here but I'd be to afraid to go to another country. Good luck to you. Rastafari my friend. :yummy:

Hey Sebi, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!
I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting, they will assist you in navigating the forum.

Here are some other links that you should check out:

Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

You should qualify for USA SS disability RIGHT NOW but yu will need 2 doctors and a lawyer to get it . You also dont really need to go to South America to retire , Belize is a lot closer and you will find plenty of herb there , grow your own mj garden . Also the USA will send SS money to Belize for you to retire with no problem .

Or maybe Costa Rica… its usa friendly there, lots of communities that have just usa retirees there. I caution you to be careful of purchasing property in those countries though, something about they aren't happy to let you sell it there should you decide to leave. I know CR has weekly info meetings in San Jose about all you should know regarding relocation technicalities by non-natural-citizens. Rastafari for a good decision.

Back
Top Bottom