I am SOOO sad...

If you can get away with the heat, by all means get as big a light as you can. One of the reasons I used CFL's was that just 6 months ago, HPS systems were a minimum 300 bucks, but they are getting so cheap now, CFL's are not nearly as cost effective vs. hps as they used to be. They still create less concentrated heat, which is good for small spaces, and you can still move them all over and get them right next to the plant, but you can get an HPS with a cool tube and fans for about 400 bucks that you can place almost on the plants. Still steep for the average grower to start off with, but much cheaper then the $1000 these setups used to cost.

this is awesome, i'm getting excited now, where is the best place to get seeds, and what are the best strains for growing indoors ??

Use some bag seed if you can get some chico. That way you won't be out any money on seeds if something was to screw up the grow and you learn how to grow without having to spend money on beans. If your still geared towards buying beans look at the sponsors in the sponsor forum. You can also look there for lights. One more thing...some of these companies have refurbished or used lights and fans that they could sell cheaper. The only way to find out is to ask. I recently bought a item that normally runs $149.00 for $75.00 just because it was a refurbished unit. I bought a refurbished generator for $150.00 that normally runs for $350.00 too. You just have to ask and the worst you could be told was no.

Rick

LMFAO seriously though...we(2 ppl) made an 8th last 3 days and that is shocking. I think we would go through an ounce in 2 weeks...

on oz in 2 weeks thats pretty good. I wish me and my bf could have that much time to a oz LOL.

it's gone in like a week or a week and a half. depends on what it is tho. lol I need a never ending bowl. I think we all need one of those. LMFAO.

To tell you the truth Joe, 420 Magazine is not only a grow forum. There are many of our members who don't grow. Many different types of smokers come to 420mag. Plus some of us just can't grow at the time due to some reason or another.

I've grown outdoors twice, and although everything went quite smoothly at first, both times the plants ended up being stolen prematurely. So personally, I'll never grow outside again. (But that's only because of all the "crop hunters" there are around here. If I lived elsewhere, I'd think about giving it another try.) I've studied cannabis cultivation for quite awhile now, and even though I know I've learned a lot over the past few years and I feel that I'm ready to start an indoor grow, I still want to study quite a bit more. There's still so much I have to learn before I attempt to grow indoors.

Have a good one.

Give Joe a break...he's working as hard as he can so he can grow some smoke, until then he's gonna be a dickhead.

Just kidding Joe - just be yourself.

Give Joe a break...he's working as hard as he can so he can grow some smoke, until then he's gonna be a dickhead.

I didn't mean anything negative by my post. I was just straightening it out that this isn't only a growing forum. Sorry if anyone thought I was being rude. That really wasn't my purpose.

I didn't mean anything negative by my post. I was just straightening it out that this isn't only a growing forum. Sorry if anyone thought I was being rude. That really wasn't my purpose.

No not at all...you weren't the one being rude.

We're pretty much all on the same team here anyway. It's hard to get to really know someone through these messages...but I know sometimes when I feel strongly about something I can be a bit aggressive about it.

We're pretty much all on the same team here anyway. It's hard to get to really know someone through these messages...but I know sometimes when I feel strongly about something I can be a bit aggressive about it.

Yeah, we all can get a bit aggresive at times. But I don't know... I feel like I somewhat know quite a few people here through what they post.

I just wanted to make sure everyone realized I wasn't meaning to be negative.

Peace everyone, and have a great day.

Back
Top Bottom