I Have 60 Days Clean and Then a Hair Detox! What Steps Do I Take?

Helpmeplease

HI,
I am a young male about 5' 9" 180 very average size and do work out. I currently have stopped for about 10 days now and have cut my hair down to 1/4 and inch and am just finishing a 7day cleanse from GNC and am continually trying to clean my system out. What are the best steps for me to take with 60 days until test and when should I chronologically start each.
THank you
PLEASE HELP ME OUT!

Re: I HAVE 60 days Clean and then a HAIR DT!!! WHAT STEPS DO I TAKE!

even the heaviest smoker will clear in 3 wks. to be sure get a home drug test. if the test is negative get your hair cut off. in 2-3 weeks- clean 1/4" hair

Re: I HAVE 60 days Clean and then a HAIR DT!!! WHAT STEPS DO I TAKE!

I can be clean in less than a week, with daily consumption. Does anyone ever wonder why pushing carts for Wal-Mart would require a drug screening? Corporate-Christian-family values hypocrisy, no doubt. Still, it is the business of the business if it so chooses to get in on this action of witch hunting. Good luck, Charlie Sheen.

If their giving you a hair test know this. You may consider buying some shampoo that will let you pass the test. PUT IT ON ALLL YOU HAIR. My bud went to a hair test with his head hair masked with the special shampoo, they pulled if from his armpit. he was screwed.

HI,
I am a young male about 5' 9" 180 very average size and do work out. I currently have stopped for about 10 days now and have cut my hair down to 1/4 and inch and am just finishing a 7day cleanse from GNC and am continually trying to clean my system out. What are the best steps for me to take with 60 days until test and when should I chronologically start each.
THank you
PLEASE HELP ME OUT!
screw the test bro 60days with out?

Back
Top Bottom