Hair follicle drug test

shanshan

I have been a chronic smoker every day for the last 5 years. I am trying to get a job but they do a hair follicle test prior to employment. How long does pot stay in the hair?? Also do those shampoos to counter these tests really work?? Thanks

I haven't heard one way or the other about the shampoos, but hair follicle tests are wicked. Because even if you shave your hair prior and start out with new, there will still be some evidence of use. I don't know how it works, but it's not a good thing for the stoners.

I had a good friend of mine who was hair tested by his parents every 2 months for a year (got caught selling). Eventually he started buying those shampoos and they worked for him. Also, I heard something like for every 3 inches of hair u have, they can go back like 6 months or a year, one of those two, i cant remember exactly tho.

Oh yeah, I forgot to look at how long you've been smoking, but yeah, like Hawker said, your fucked if you've been smoking that long, I suggest looking for another job.

Back
Top Bottom