I have been watching you!.....(finally decided to pick a forum and decided on 420Mag)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MountainHigh

I have had my license since summer :cheer: and recently decided to grow. I knew virtually nothing about growing other than word of mouth stuff, so have been reading different forums for quite a while.

I find myself referring to your forum more and more regularly and am now to the point I just don't enjoy going to any of the other ones, plenty of info here.

My babies are 10 days into flowering and seem pretty happy to me, I have had my setbacks....mostly my having no clue like letting them get fairly rootbound (curling in the bottom) of their cups...that seemed to slow them pretty bad. I am running a closet grow with CFL's and using bagseed with (maybe) known genetics. (Vortex X Black Cherry)

Me and my wife are loving this growing experience, am learning so much as I go and how getting good cuttings/clones or good seed is important (maybe someday I will be able to afford good seeds of nice medical strains).

Out of my six plants I clearly have 4 phenotypes at least from the same bag.....no clue what they will end like but 3 are clearly Sativa dominant, one is some hybrid that is growing like a Sativa with gigantic Indica leaves, and two are Indica dominant but different, one is light and fruity smelling and is a runt. The other Indica is throwing long branched very dark foliage along with a bushy trunk and smells just like NYCD that I have smoked when you rub against the foliage.

Nervous long winded first time grower saying :thanks: for providing such a friendly environment to come read and talk about the plants we all love.

Re: I have been watching you!.....(finally decided to pick a forum and decided on 420

Hey there MountainHigh, thought I would return the welcome!! Were both newbs here I guess. I think its awesome your already into flower. Won't be long now before you can enjoy the fruit of your labor! Rock on!!

Re: I have been watching you!.....(finally decided to pick a forum and decided on 420

MountainHigh! :welcome: Thank you for sharing the great introduction! I think you have catch the Cannabis growing bug! This Hobby is so addictive, Am I Right! Please enjoy ALL the great information and fantastic members at your fingertips here on 420 for help, tips or just plain good talk. Please consider sharing your grow with 420. With a grow Journal. CFL are fastly proving to product great results. Have you seen this grow with CFL. just harvested !... SkooterClowns CFL Cabinet Grow. 420 and MountainHigh share a great love for this wonderful plant... Cannabis! Plus the Members here are head and shoulders above the rest. Looking forward to hearing more from you and your wife. A couple that grows together, stays together! Greenest Regards, See you in the forums. :roorrip: :peace:

Out of my six plants I clearly have 4 phenotypes at least from the same bag.....no clue what they will end like /QUOTE]

Oh the mystery and excitement!

Hi MountainHigh, :welcome: to the Mag. First time excitement and bag seed mystery. Enjoy :peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom