I have pictures and video I want to post can some one help me out

majr8000

What you smokin on..I just germed eight different strains in a soil mix consisting of mush room compost and fox farm ocen forest and happy frog..all eight popped up to say hi to the world..in five days planted direcrly into the soil.all is good too.I dropped kali mist purple pine cone mandala 1,purple1,thunder bolt ,um....candy kush,super silver haze,and agent orange.I also am doin lavender wich I supper cropped not even a week ago .oh yea I also got a blue berry auto with bout three weeks of flowering left.I'm anxious to share and get advice.keep ya posted soon as I leaern how to post pics n videos smoke n toke on my people I'm o:Rasta:ut.

Re: i have pictures and video iwant to post can some one help me out

Not sure anyone is going to see these cause there posted in no-mans land, Id say put a thread in ongoing grow journals or one of the subforums! As for posting pics and videos its a bit tough to learn if you don't use forums much, but there are instructions posted in 'stickys' which will always be at the top, they prettymuch have everything useful you need.

Back
Top Bottom