I have to pass a urine test on Oct 7th please help!!!

PattyCakes94

Im trying to enlist in the Marine Corps and have to pass a urine test on the 7th and then again on the 8th. i used to be a daily smoker for about a year. I quit smoking on the 22nd and took a stinger 7 day permanent detox, i also bought 2 thc test dipstrips. I took the detox and finished it on the 29th and tested myself today and came up positive. I weight about 155 and im really active! I take multivitamins antioxidants and calcium pills and drink about 6 liters of water a day. i need help!!!!!!! any advice or tips would be helpful!!!!

Hi PattyCakes94,

Unfortunately there is no quick way to get THC out of your body. Because THC gets stored in the fat cells, the only way to quickly clean it out would be to purge all your fat cells. So far there is no magic pill on the market that can do that. The only things you can do naturally is drink a lot of water and exercise.

It is hard to give you an exact time that it wold take to clean you out, because that really depends on your metabolism, which is determined by your age, weight, health, exercises, ETC. If you have been using regularly (twice a week or more) for a year or more, I would say that I would probably take a few months. If you use only occasionally (less than twice a week) and for less than a year, probably closer to the 30 day mark.

If you have to take an EMIT test (panel test) before then, you can drink a lot of water and on the day of the test, take something to add some color back to your urine, like an energy drink and that should be enough fool it into thinking you are under the 50ng cut off.

If you will have a GC-MS test (lab) then this won't work because they look at everything in your urine, including water content. If this is the case, you may need some help with a detox product. Since you will have more than 2 weeks clean at the time of the test, you could use a natural product, like our One Shot Concentrate. If you will not be observed, then you may want to opt for a synthetic urine, like our Incognito belt.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact our customer service dept at 1.866.900.5656.

As a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

well right now, i turned my bathroom into a sauana and im trying to sweat out as much as i can, ive got layers on and lots of water.. ill run here ina few and test my self again.

well right now, i turned my bathroom into a sauana and im trying to sweat out as much as i can, ive got layers on and lots of water.. ill run here ina few and test my self again.
Sweating doesn't help for THC. Exercising does, but the thc resides in your fat cells and you can only burn them off not sweat them off.
Stop exercising 3 days before the test and switch to a high fat red meat diet. Drink about 24 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test, pee 3 or 4 times and then use your midstream urine for the collection cup.

The detox drinks have worked for me in the past with only a couple days clean. You can find them at most smoke shops. The two key ingredients in them are creatine monohydrate and vitamin B-12. I've had to test 4 times over the last few years and have never failed one (yet). Just follow the direction. Best of Luck!!

Back
Top Bottom