I need help

jayson

I am growing in a fridge. I have 2 26 watt CFLs and 2 house fans one micro and one regular. It gets way too hot in there how can I successfully cool the fridge without the lights burning my plant?

Umm... Fridges are air-tight and designed to not thermally leak. You need to circulate some air, albeit not a lot for CFLs heat. In addition you need to circulate fresh air for plants, so make a vent or... improvise.

SciFi

I just cant get the air cool enough. I grow in there to be stealth but I dont want to kill it.

Welp, there's your options.. A decent plant can suck all the co2 out of a space that small pretty quick too. I'd suggest a stealth fan and maybe a baffle on a duct cut into the back of the fridge.

I am growing in a fridge. I have 2 26 watt CFLs and 2 house fans one micro and one regular. It gets way too hot in there how can I successfully cool the fridge without the lights burning my plant?

Cool your fridge? Just plug it in. LOL Just kidding.

I agree with the above. You MUST replace the CO2 in the grow area for the grow to be successful. So to control the heat and replace the CO2, the easiest solution is to have intake and exhaust ports with at least a PC fan blowing air out of the area.

I am using a small upright freezer, I had to put a vent in the bottom (3 1/2" hole) and then I put a 120mm PC fan at the top, keeps the area 80 f

i didnt wanna spend anymore money on a retarded plant so i moved it outside

Back
Top Bottom