I need some help!

snorlax1175

I just transplanted my plant into a 5 gallon bucket, and as i was doing it i noticed i ran out of soil so i had to mix some other soil in with my main soil which is fox farms idk the other brand of soil but it didnt seem to bad, FIRST QUeSTION! Do you all think that it will be okay? SECOND QUESTION! while transplanting i noticed some of the roots were growing upwards is that due to me transplanting it too late? i got them covered up when i put it into the new container i was just curious. And LAST QueSTIOn! I watered it after transplant is that okay? because it hadnt been watered for some time prior to transplant (4-5 days) Im worried seeing as its my first plant lol.

image14207.jpeg

yeah i know i just needed to get it out of the smaller pot because i woke up and walked in there and about shit myself because the roots popped out the bottom overnight. I have a big ass black tub in my back yard that ill eventually use one day but THANK YOU SO MUCH!! forreal for the response. much appreciated.

Yep
ohio has you set right.
Soak that soil after trans. then don't water again until that pot is super light, may even see some drooping. This will cause the roots to seek out water and fill the pot with roots. Big rootball leads to big flowers.

Keep it green

Back
Top Bottom