I need the best detox for a 220lbs guy

turkish

I've been reading everything i can come across. SOme on here said that the strip nc didnt work for them. I just need to know what will work for a guy who smokes alot and is 220lbs with extra bodyfat? I was not expecting this. My tells me about a new job so i jump on it! I've had an interview and recently had a 2nd interview on the phone. I friend says that they have been talking about me, and thinks that i will get offered the job. SO if i get hired i have to take a pee test. I smoke everyday, at least 2 blunts. Ive been a heavy smoker for pretty much this whole year. I dont doudt that the drinks work, but im worried it may not for me because i im a big guy. I sure i dont have to take it for about another 5 days and i wont be smoking. SHould i go to a head shop (which is an hour drive) or go to the GNC and get the 320oz bottle. I really need some sound advic here please. I really need this new job. What can i do in the mean time to help reduce toxins and i guess the drink is my only option. I need to make sure i pass this test. Please suggest something!

Back
Top Bottom