I passed, heres how you ladies can too!

jrjm

I was unprepared to loose my job and certainly didnt have enough time to get clean to pass drug tests for any potental new jobs and found myself to be in a panic! But I passed, and this is some great advice for women, b.c you can pass too! The thought of ingesting a detox cleanser scared me b.c it would be my luck that I didnt follow the instructions the right way or that I would somehow get the one product that didnt work for whatever reason, so after careful consideration i decieded to sub with clean urine. Be sure you have a few days to practice before your test, and that you feel comfortable going through all the steps! You will need to purchase some non-lubricated condoms, a digital thermometer, heating pads (cvs has a wide variety of heat patches, I used the one for back pain that you can stick to clothes) and an at home test (just to be 100% that the urine you will be using is clean). You will want to practice all the steps until the big day, even with the clothes that you plan on wearing on test day so that your comfortable with layers, ect.. SO with that being said, get a bra that has some extra padding and attach the warmer to it, adhesive side on the bra and the warm pad is now touching your breast. (some of the pads can take up to 30min to begin giving off heat), then you will want to pee into a cup, and instantly take the temp, write it down. Then transfer the urine into a washed out condom, tie it shut and place it in your bra, snuggled in between the warm heating pad and your skin. I choose to wear a thin cami with a built shelf bra (over my regular bra) and then a loose top that had ruffles to conceal the bulge and padding. Get comfortable having this in place for up to 3 hours, you dont know how long you will have to wait in a clinic or sometimes you are instructed to pick up paperwork from the employer first. THEN, by using the back of an earring, puncture the tip of the condom, squeeze the urine into the cup and take the temp within 4min. This is to provide sense of mind to your self that the temp is going to stay between 90-100 degrees! Go over the steps as many times until you feel confident, practicing with your urine. I obtained clean urine from a roommate 9:00am the day of my test, was probably being called back into the dr office by 10:30. There are no metal detectors, and earrings are a great way to smuggle in a sharp object that will open the condom. DO NOT PUT THE CONDOM IN THE TOLIET ON TEST DAY! They will check the room when you are finished and you cant flush either..i just wrapped it in some toliet paper and put it back in my bra. Goodluck to all of you out there! Let me know if you have any more questions!

Back
Top Bottom