I want to start a room and stay under california guidelines

2wheels

In california you are allowed 6 mature OR 12 immature AND 8 ounces per perscription. I want to set up a system that will allow me to harvest 1 lb every "so" often with 16 plants. How many watts and what type of light should I use in each room/closet and how often would I want to cycle. I am looking for yield and quality. I was thinking of using flouresent in the Veg for heat and ease... I was also "thinking" of using soil. I am really green at this and when I say "green" I mean new..

thoughts?:peace:

ive recently been researching the law, and im thinking you can only have 6 mature or 12 immature, not both. only one or the other.

www.safeaccessnow.net/pdf/420patientflyer.pdf

This is a good general outline of SB420.

My advice is to maybe start off a little less ambitious until you get the hang of it brotha.
If you’re new, trust me things will go wrong and why would you want to invest so heavily so quickly?

I did LOTS of reading, have friends that grow, this websites support, and I still ran into issues.

Floros work great for vegging! I have some t5's and the results are breathtaking. Soil is also good for starters. It's more forgiving than hydro.

amen. didnt realize you were working with two scripts.....

tend to agree to start smaller. maybe 4 would be easier to handle...if not less

Back
Top Bottom