Iam New Member...

Boards Is Safe There?

Stoner4Life said:
Hey SHIT.....welcome to the boards.....:cheesygrinsmiley: you gotta tell us a little bout yourself cuz....... we don't know SHIT!
HI STONER4LIFE WHAT THERE SAFE? 420 TIME IS SAFE?

Maybe but i wouldnt be to worried even if they were. What do you think the chances of your local police being on here? what do you think the chances of them noticing you are? Besides you're not breaking any laws by coming and posting on our site, so dont worry and enjoy the boards!

Good Safe .

Spliff Twister said:
Maybe but i wouldnt be to worried even if they were. What do you think the chances of your local police being on here? what do you think the chances of them noticing you are? Besides you're not breaking any laws by coming and posting on our site, so dont worry and enjoy the boards!
THANK YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Welcome to the boards .... Ive never heard of anyone getting busted from 420 Times ... I really dont think they'd waste there time.

sup OH SHIT, I AM ALSO A NEW MEMBER HERE AND EVERYONE SO FAR HAS MADE ME FEEL RIGHT AT HOME. THIS SIGHT IS FULL OF WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND INFORMATION. USE WISELY AND KEEP SMOKING.....

:bong: :passitleft: :hmmmm:

Hi MR.BLUNTZ420

SMOKING..... YES I LOVE BEST LUNG WITH SMOKING WEED...:ciao: HI YOU ARE NEW MEMBER AD.. FEW TIME READ ABOUT 42O TIME BORAD

:bong: :passitleft: :hmmmm:[/quote]

There's a lot bigger fish to fry than us. I wouldn't worry about this site, you are only talking and this is only entertainment, right? RIGHT?:cheesygrinsmiley:

Welcome to the boards. We still want to hear about yourself. Keep posting!

Peace and happiness:peace:

Back
Top Bottom