Ice Dream Big Bang Auto - White Widow and White Rhino

urbanstealth

Hello Tokers and Growers,

Time to start a new journal on 3 x Ice Dream, 3 x Big Bang Autos, 2 x White Rhino and 1 x White Widow.

They'll be grown in 3 liter Air Pots in Kilomix soil, using Canna Terra, Canna Rhiztonic and Atami Bloombastic grown in Secret Jardin with 2 x 120 watt LED panels, one Quad Band the other Tri Band with a couple of additional 21 watt CFLs.

Put all seeds on an overnight soak and will be putting them in Root Riot germination cubes later this evening.

I then need to get some more Kilomix for when they start sprouting up through cubes, they need to go in soil mix within a day or so or the tap root gets exposed through bottom of Root Riot cubes.

Here they all are.
Urban Stealth :thumb:
IMAG1699.jpg

Re: Ice Dream Big Bang Auto, White Widow and White Rhino.

Hey urban...thanx for starting up a journal....I'm subbed my man...this sounds like a blizzard here...all white and snowy...just in time for the holidays...ha anyways...goodluck..word..:ciao:

Hey Cannavince,

Yeah what is it about White family that people don't like?

Enjoy the journal,
Urbanstealth

Day 1:

Well for three of them anyway, I have 2 x Big Bang Auto and 1 x Ice Dream sprouted today, they're now under 24/7 light from 225 Red/Blue LED panel 15watts.

The other 6 are still to pop the surface but I can see they have broken their cases so shouldn't be long probably tomorrow I'll have some more.

Here's the pics,
Urbanstealth
IMAG1769.jpg
IMAG1768.jpg
IMAG1767.jpg
IMAG1770.jpg
IMAG1773.jpg

Three more popped the surface today so put them in 15cms pots with Kilomix soil and gave spray of Canna Rhizotonic.

There's also picture of Three Leaf Mother Clone - White Rhino x Skunk#1, she produces three bud sites at each internode all the way to the top, I thought initially she would revert to two branches but she never did.

I've asked around and some people have seem this before but no one has any pollen from any, which is why I took this clone, she is only one to survive out of 7 cuttings but in fairness she was very late in flowering when I decided to do it but I only need one to start and she is looking healthy with lots of new growth.

Have a great weekend one and all,
Urbanstealth
IMAG1778.jpg
IMAG1784.jpg
IMAG1780.jpg
IMAG1779.jpg
IMAG1782.jpg

Hi Guys & Girls, sorry for the long delay in updating this journal, here's some pics of the Big Bang Autos just before harvest, plus a couple of pics of the Three Leaf White Rhino clone that I put to flower last week.

IMAG028712.jpg
IMAG02867.jpg
IMAG01969.jpg
IMAG01958.jpg
IMAG01768.jpg
IMAG01929.jpg
IMAG017410.jpg
IMAG01728.jpg
IMAG1821.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom