if i go 12/12 today hwo much taller will they grow during bud ?

budgreene

they are four weeks from seed . some are three feet almost but some are just 14 to 16 inches... How much taller will they grow once I start the budding cycle ????
100_14884.JPG
100_14963.JPG
100_14981.JPG
100_14842.JPG

i think a limiting factor would be the size of the pots & if the plants are root bound or not... a 3' plant vegged in a 5gal pot won't have much more room for roots when the stretch/bloom is on-- you will end up watering frequently, drop that same plant in a 10gal pot @ the switch & you will finish @ about 5'-6'.
The plant will almost double its size when in 12/12 if given the right conditions...

yep I think your right brother , my partner is trying to rush me to change light now and not transplant .hes nutz their in 1gal bags ,their three feet and they wont get much more than four feet I told him if we dont transplant..Ihave some 1.5 gal plastic pots the same diameter as the bags about, what if I filled the pots 7/8 with medium probably verm and perlite, and set the bags in the pots then cut the bottoms out of the bags?? do you think its enough roomgained for the trouble ? I think it would be less stress on the ladies cause probably 16-18 of those on the big table are hero seeds "blue monster holk " . they are suppose to be real high yielders and potent but they morph easy.... on the advertisment it said" beware of the blue titan, one oversight and he will rear his ugly head" lol not a smart strain for a rookie to hydro , sog and drip lol

Aloha! budgreene--
cutting the bottoms out WILL HELP-- lots of peeps recommend: 1gal soil/1ft of upward growth<<< i would assume this as an untouched plant from seed, no LST/SuperCropping etc... YMMV.
I'd grab a couple a 3gal pots vs the 1.5, when u cut the bottoms out you'll have a 4gal pot instead, lots a room for roots to boom while in the stretch & a lil left over space for the bloom push.
if your roots are all bound @ the bottom of the bag, you can loosen em' up a bit to get some roots dangling b4 you set them on the pots... i feel it encourages the roots to expand & explore their new surroundings easier than if it were to come from a wound up mass of roots sitting on soil... Good Luck!

thx 4 the info , both of you guys .. I think ill try for 3-4 gal pots gotta see whats avalable and within the budget .. Thats a few plants lol ill keep yall updated

Nice update! looking hella good!
I see a lot of leaf tips gone... to slow down transpiration? or a variation of de-foliating?

Was wondering the same thing ......:peace:

Back
Top Bottom