If I were to extract the THC from Weed would it become stronger?

Does the THC or crystals make you higher once extracted from a bud

• Yes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Richardduke

I am having an arguement with my friend about THC extraction. He recently Smoked some THC crystals about 2grams of it, he says once it is extraced from the plant it becomes stronger. How ever I think It is just as strong as it was in the bud your just not getting all the other stuff in weed.

Anyway So my question is If THC or the crystals are extracted from a weed does it become stronger? would it get you higher than if you smoked it normally?
sorry I dont mean stronger I mean just get you more high

I gave my friend all the fax you guys gave me on how its complete shit that if you take the THC off the weed it some how becomes stronger. He said you never had it so you dont know, Just because he got really high off it doesnt mean the potency increased once the THC was extracted, It just means it was good weed to begin with....You guys agreee disagree?

So if you smoke the thc it will get you higher than if you smoke it normally?
not in the same quantities, but if you smoke a 1g bud, and a 1g THC ball, the 1g THC ball will get you higher because there is a higher amount of THC there.. It's not the potency of the THC that increases, it's the quantity. Crystal for crystal, you will feel the same effects, maybe a bit less because there are no other active cannabinoids being released

not in the same quantities, but if you smoke a 1g bud, and a 1g THC ball, the 1g THC ball will get you higher because there is a higher amount of THC there.. It's not the potency of the THC that increases, it's the quantity.

I mean like lets say you have 2 grams of weed and you take 1 gram and extract the THC from it, would the THC make you higher than what it would have in its original state

So If you extract the THC from a bud it would get you no higher than if you smoked it normally?
Nope. Your friend is just thinking that because he smoked a concentrated mix (probably hash). a general number I've been seeing is 10g of bud = 1g of hash.. So if your friend smoked 2g of hash, its around the same ballpark as a little under an ounce of bud.

Nope. Your friend is just thinking that because he smoked a concentrated mix (probably hash). a general number I've been seeing is 10g of bud = 1g of hash.. So if your friend smoked 2g of hash, its around the same ballpark as a little under an ounce of bud.

So extracting THC and smoking just the THC will NOT get you higher than if you smoked it in its original state?? Sorry if im going on and on

I voted NO.

and UNSUBSCRIBED.

lol! whos on first , whats on 2nd.......

all things being equal smoking 1 gram of kief vs 1 gram of the same bud the kief came from your going to be higher from the kief because its pure thc with nothing else..... btw I dont know...3rd base

bottom line hes higher because he consumed more THC, it didnt get stronger his dose went up....

lol! whos on first , whats on 2nd.......

all things being equal smoking 1 gram of kief vs 1 gram of the same bud the kief came from your going to be higher from the kief because its pure thc with nothing else..... btw I dont know...3rd base

bottom line hes higher because he consumed more THC, it didnt get stronger his dose went up....

I dont follow My question is if you have 1 gram and you extract the THC from that 1 gram would that THC get you higher than if you smoked it in the origonal gram

Back
Top Bottom