Im Back 3rd times got to be a charm

Re: Im Back , 3rd times got to be a charm (pics)

You can make a reflector out of one of those disposable aluminum cake pans. Just take some shears and cut from one edge to the center, create a hole in the center by bending the shears around a bit to make room for your power wire and then slip it over your wiring right above your bulb and you have a reflector. Not anywhere near as good as real one but better than nothing. Or you can buy a used on off ebay for $20

But I agree you loose 60-80% of your light not having a reflector. Grow area definitely lookin' good though, nice setup.

thank u Ndw4M. i had another one but it was to small... what would u lose 60-80 percent of the light.. that i was i pointed the bulb down because i didnt have a reflector . thought it would help the last grow didnt seem to mind she was almost 4 foot tall lol.. but that is a good idea about that pain will have to go look around for that

dunno if i am going o get one.. but i am most def going to go get one of those one of these days this week and make that.. it is a very easy and simple idea for a refeleftor

its going good got 3 sprouts that are about 2-6 icnhes high lookin healthy ... i still need battiers for the camera.. shit going down at my apartmetn roommate might have to move out hope i can find another one .. or i will have to move

ok here are some recent .. on the right i didnt think one was going to sprout it was in there a while so i just threw in a new seed so will be transplantin that shorty .. but here they are like a week old
DSC000045.JPG

DSC000025.JPG

hey blacturboteg420 your seedlings are looking very nice man, my two are about that tall as well, what strain?

i wish i knew .. i picked up a few O's of good good and luckly found a seed and then the other my friend gave me some and just said they were good dunno man

thats cool that they came from good bud because I know that this time everything is going to work out just finefor you, can't wait to see the results.

blacturboteg420 said:
ok here are some recent .. on the right i didnt think one was going to sprout it was in there a while so i just threw in a new seed so will be transplantin that shorty .. but here they are like a week old
DSC000045.JPG

DSC000025.JPG
sweet man :adore: :adore: :grinjoint:
I was just checking journals and asking ppl to upload journal pictures through the 420 gallery instead, but you already do, nice.

whats up every one sorry been workin alot and dealin wiht findin a new room mate and havent had battiers for the camera .. here they are almost 2 weeks old .
Heres one of them she was gettin tall and leanin to far so i just gave her(hopefully :cool: ) a lil help with a straw and fuckin forgot to rotate the pot so she is leaning :goof:
DSC00002_686271.JPG

and here are 2 more babbies need to transplant one asap which will be happen wihtin the next few days...
DSC00003_6819461.JPG

looking good b420, mine were about this age/size when they hit a big growth spurt so I'll be looking for the big changes next pics. :biggrin: you get a hood on that light yet?

i work my other job on monday and they have those things that you were talkin about .. every time i have gone i see them and forget by the time im done wiht the night lol..
and yeah the next two weed the plants shoots up .. i will be clippin in the next week or so , so it will be done and healed once flowerin comes around

i keep them on the HPS all the time.what light did you think i had on it :hmmmm: .they are 2 weeks i will be transplanting this week got to get soil .. onces transplanted they are gettin clipped then in like 2 1/2 weeks they r going into flowering.

when i started i had only 40 watts of flourals. then i got the hps.. this is the first time starting seedlings with the hps.. I wont go chop happy :goof: tell they are a lil stronger like another week or so i want her to be done a heal when flowering comes around :allgood: .

blacturboteg420 said:
whats up every one sorry been workin alot and dealin wiht findin a new room mate and havent had battiers for the camera .. here they are almost 2 weeks old .
Heres one of them she was gettin tall and leanin to far so i just gave her(hopefully :cool: ) a lil help with a straw and fuckin forgot to rotate the pot so she is leaning :goof:
DSC00002_686271.JPG

and here are 2 more babbies need to transplant one asap which will be happen wihtin the next few days...
DSC00003_6819461.JPG
looking nice blacturboteg420, praying for a couple females at least bro.

Back
Top Bottom