Im new i need a lil advice

Smoki'mon

First off let me pass this blunt :passitleft: it preety good i do nt know what kind it iz but its its fruit :cool: i found like 20 seeds out of a h/p i bought and thats it!!!!!:allgood: It waz that shit too, need to put it ina hamper :drool:...... What is the minimal size pot u can use to grow???And the smallest light i can use for flowing?? i really need to know cause i live in an apartment bldng and i have little space in my closet. i can let them get up to 3 feet. any advice can help.

You can start them off in 2 inch cups and transplant to bigger cups or pots.
Most people do not go under 2.5 gallons. You should check out the cabinet and closet growing forum. You might want to go with floresents with such a small space.

No more duplicate posts please, I deleted the one in the seeds and clones forum.

i think id go with a LST grow under fluro's.....
maybe a bubble bucket ... they can support a large plant in as little as a gallon container ....
good luck

know any good ferts i can use, i wanna start on my soil tomorrow but i know i cant add any ferts to it yet, by tha way whats some good soil to use beside fox farm that i can get at lowes

oh yea whats the minimum lumens i can have. ima get 4-5 pots for for my closet.I got a lil system i been thinking of and hopefuly it would work well after i get a better idea of it i will take pics and explain what i did

none taken, i did a lot of reading on it but i cant find the soil at the local store that i need. i got everything else i need so far, i jus dont wanna get mircal-gro.i got my lights spiral flur, they puting out like 1,178 lumi. ima get some fert today somebody told me a good product i can use.

40 lumens per sqft???? i've loaned out all my literature but that doesnt sound right at all ..... you need more than that... a 150 watt hps generally puts out 16,000 lumens ....now for optimal growth you want 50 watts per sq ft... so with a 150 3 sq ft is optimal... thats roughly 5333 lumens per sq ft.....
i think you need WAAAAY more than that ..... personally i have roughly 15,000 lumens per sq ft and 100 watts per sq ft.....
please do some resaerch ...

Back
Top Bottom