Im sick

Darkflame600

Im sick. I think its some sort of virus. My heads killing me and i got a fever of about 101 . My throat is also really soar. I smoked pot two days ago and still have some good bud left. I really need a good nights sleep and pot always seems to help. So my question is should i toke up (i dont have a water bong so it might fuck up my throat worst)?

One of the reason the government doesn't legalize pot is because it can be used as a medicine to cure so many different illnesses and if it were legal they wouldn't get as much money for the over-the-counter legal drugs. Like if you have a stomach ach, smoke a bowl of chrons and you will be able to eat anything. One time I was beyond nausiated, the worst feeling I have ever had. I was trying all these pills and anti-biotics all day and nothing was even begining to help. I was puking and dry-heaving my ass off. Finally, I decided to try smoking a bowl. So I smoked one bowl of kind bud, and magically, I felt WAY better. I was able to just lay down and watch TV and go to sleep. So my answer is, YES, smoke up! You will most likely feel much better. And using a pipe should be better for you because if you were using a bong, even know the smoke it cooled, you get too much smoke and you would cough hard. Whenever I'm sick, I bust out my pipe.

Damn man that sucks. I am sick to. I got it from my family I guess since they are all sick to.

Back
Top Bottom