Bong-rip sore throat

g1oomy

i just took a bong hit that killed my throat. anyone have any good remedies for sore throats due to the bong? lol post your favorites, mine is usually tea with honey. and of course spongebob gummies.

Re: the bong-rip sore throat

Mine's a lot like yours. Sweet tea with honey and rum. :)

get yourself a ceramic heater vaporizer, dont waste $99 on that wood box crap, spend the 2 and change your life

i have nothing for the sore throat after the fact but a great way to prevent it, put a couple ice cubes in the bong water right before smoking with it--works great even with nasty harsh weed

Pot tea with honey, lemon and rum.

Oh yum, now I want some pot tea....

Milk. Nothing cuts cottonmouth and tokers throat like milk. Skim milk doesn't seem to do the job as well. I guess the milk fat plays a role in soothing the mouth and throat?

Pop a Halls cough drop afterwards. I prefer the mentho-lyptus flavor (blue package).

I also strongly agree with Firestone. Whole milk does the job.

Haven't had that particular problem in many years. I rarely use a bong, I don't have one!
Sounds to me like you could benefit from a model 419 pipe. Here is a product review on this fine pipe, tested and reported on by our own OBXGardener:
Your New Pipe is Here!

I always added a few ice cubes in my old bong. I got rid of my bong because it got to hard to hide from unwanted eyes so now I jus stick to blunts....

Back
Top Bottom