Smoking out of a bong takes it to another level

hey sourthernboy
when you use your heat gun do you point the airflow right at the bowl? or across it and breathe in sucking the hot air in???
because when i tryed it i pointed the air right at the bowl and it set the weed on fire and blew some out of the bowl, it also forces smoke into the bong withought actually pulling though the bong???

I place the gun directly over the bowl at about 1" to 2" above the weed. I rotate the gun around to prevent it burning. If I hold the gun at an angle the weed will blow out. I have set the weed on fire before, you will have to experiment. But once I get the right height over the weed and a good pull on the on the bong, I get pure vapor.

If the weed burns, it is still a good hit from the heated air. No gas smells or taste. I am looking for a smaller heat gun, something a little more portable. Something that will heat to a max of 400 or 500 degrees. I am also experimenting with the bee wax, but it is too many steps. I use either my lighter or heat gun.

Check it. The heat spreader top from the Vapor Genie screws right onto my metal stem. The threads are the same! I love the interchangeability of metal parts :Rasta:This is the smoothest hit ever. I love the volcano but this is just better because it's a bong! I havn't come up with a name yet, maybe the super volcano? Smoky mountain? The fire dream?
DSC009432.JPG

For all you out there I was just shown recently of heatwands. for everyone else that hasn't seen them, they are awesome. instead of sucking down lighter fluid you can light up all natural.

Anyways the problem most people have is getting the wand or rod hot enough. The best way I found is using a commercial blow torch from a hardware store, I got mine for 12$ I've had it for 3 weeks already and havent changed cans yet. Also i use it everyday atleast twice a day.

i like this method a lot because you are not adding anything to your smoke just pure green essence. i dont cough as much and when i do its not as bad or severe as when i was using lighters.

hope you enjoy

1. glass wand/rod
2. torch
3. nice and hot

am i the only one who takes snappers? Haha, as a glassblower, I've smoked out of em all, zongs, to chillums, even custom made a chillum that bubbles, called the "chubbler"...even got me my Volcano, but day after day, toke after toke, my 3 foot RooR is all i'll ever need. Call me a bong nazi, but I like the fact of 70%+ toxins and butaine stripped and stuck in the water...EITHER WAY...BLOW DEM TREES!!!! BIG UPS TO ALL!

ADVISORY!!!!! I'll agree with MINIBRATT..BUT, as a glassblower I will advise you not to heat the rod up too hot. I use my 50,000BTU torch made for melting and working glass, for about 1 second to heat up the "heatwand" (ours is a rod of glass with a ball shaped on the end), just till it glows, remove from flame, blow on it twice, stick the ball straight down in the bowl and spin the rod...carefull of glass on glass contact as it will cause "thermal shock" and cause your bowl to shatter, and usually I'm looking at the bowl when I'm rippin it, and glass exploding into your face isn't nice...but dont worry, glass is 1 of few compounds that will work its way entirely through your body, you can have a piece of glass go in your foot, and come out your hand over a month or 2 time...i'll pop a "zit" on my cheek or something, and out comes a tiny shard of blue, or green, sometimes red, frit of glass that usually ended up coming in through my lips, or tongue, or gums...glass is crazy shit...JUST BE CAREFUL..nothing like an instant slice to the bone..

Check it. The heat spreader top from the Vapor Genie screws right onto my metal stem. The threads are the same! I love the interchangeability of metal parts :Rasta:This is the smoothest hit ever. I love the volcano but this is just better because it's a bong! I havn't come up with a name yet, maybe the super volcano? Smoky mountain? The fire dream?
DSC009432.JPG

I like this design. I use my VaporGenie when I travel. Great for getting high without the smell.

Using the VaporBong is a tad difficult, kinda like smoking the Vaporgenie for the first time all over again. The air suction isn't consistant, there's a pull with every bubble. It's actualy trippy, your lighter flame turns into a strobe light. But ya anyone can buy the parts to make the stem at any local head-shop.

man nothin is better then when you milk one that knocks you off the couch. vapes are cool. but bongs are the way to go. call me old school i guess

Back
Top Bottom