Smoking out of a bong takes it to another level

I combine the vaporizer and bong by using my workshop heat gun. Smooth, just plan smooth.

Very true ^
First time I smoked was out of a bong too... made out of a gatoraide bottle, straw, and foil. I don't even want to know the kind of toxins I breathed. Doesn't help that I smoked out of a can a few times also. But now I have my glassware and will never turn back :)

What's wrong with this thread? Not everyone is a sliver spoon stoner like you were... :laughtwo:
lol nothing wrong with it, just made me chuckle. I'm far from a silver spoon stoner. It took me more than 10 years since my first smoke to get any glass

Very true ^
First time I smoked was out of a bong too... made out of a gatoraide bottle, straw, and foil. I don't even want to know the kind of toxins I breathed. Doesn't help that I smoked out of a can a few times also. But now I have my glassware and will never turn back :)

HELL YEAH! all the way dude. I remember my first bong, which was the first one i smoked from was made out of a 20oz bottle, some garden hose, and some foil :bong:

Ive got a crazy huge steamroller that knocks everyone on their ass the first few times they try it... i love it except for the face that i chipped my tooth on it last night. X/

ahh you chipped your tooth on it? how stoned were you? lol. Good thing you had your medicine right there! I have a steamroller too, best pipe i've smoked out of. I like to fill it up with a thick cloud of smoke and savor the taste as I clear it. mmmm.

Hahahaha I wonder how your dentist is gonna react when you tell him that you chipped your tooth smoking weed from your steamroller ;)

got my wife a big ass bong for mothers day she loves it 2 hits of anything and we are both baked and our weed lasts longer to

Last night I hit my bong 4 times over a 5 hour period. The stress from a long hard day at work just drained away. I went to bed around 11 feeling damn good. I used maybe 1.5g with 4 hits. I was able to pull 3 times on each hit. The weed does last a long time!!!

I like the fact that I use less weed, therefore I can grow less to last a longer time.

I tried 3 different strains of weed last night on my new baby. The taste was smooth. I used both a lighter and my workshop heat gun. Either was a good hit, but the vapor from the heat gun was a very easy pull. I am going to take a break from weed a few days to give the body a recovery period. My new bong is 30" tall and that is a lot of vapor/smoke on each hit.

Back
Top Bottom