Poll: Beaker bongs vs straight bongs

do you prefer a beaker bong or a straight bong?

• straight

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • beaker

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • i only smoke joints

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

datfatboi

so, just saying it first, i'm not trying to start a war, i'm just stating MY OPINION, and i would like to hear your guy's opinion too!

so i believe beaker bongs are better because they allow taking a BIGGER AND SMOOTHER hits and FILTER smoke better

so i've heard people saying that straight bongs allow for bigger hits, well, i disagree.

the reason being is that when hit a beaker bong, you have one finger on the carb, and shit ton of smoke gets build-up (way more than straight bongs) and you have MORE water so it filters better delivering a much SMOOTHER hit. once you release your finger off the carb you pull in hard and the smoke hits you all at once before you realize it! whereas when you're smoking a straight bong, you get a more consistent hit (which is some people pefer them) but you're not able to take as big as a hit because less water filtering and cooling the smoke, and the biggest reason, is the you're taking the smoke in gradually, so you realize it's hurting, whereas with the beaker bong you pull all the smoke you buil up instantly

Are we talking with percs, integral or otherwise? Dabs or flower? How tall?
sorry forgot to specify i'm on a 500mg etable.... i'm surprised i even typed something redable

could you explain to me what percs do? filter out more? i've never had a bong like that, i like to keep things simple :) especially for cleaning, aren't they a pain to clean?

we talking about bud, how tall? i'd say an average 30 cm bong would be good? that's what most people have.

My Bong :laugh: Has a long runner and hits smooth, no residue from bowl.
20210214_203900.jpg

Back
Top Bottom