Bong cleaning in general

I did the alcohol and kosher salt bath yesterday and it made it look brand new!!

GOOD NEWS...Acetone will NOT melt your plastic bong or rubber "O" rings. Tested by yours truly.

Acetone
Acetone
Acetone

Acetone

thats the plastic bong i have btw
xxx4.jpg

And theres about 45% Acetone in nail varnish remover :) that could work good too depends what the other 55% is

thats the plastic bong i have btw
xxx4.jpg

And theres about 45% Acetone in nail varnish remover :) that could work good too depends what the other 55% is

ACETONE...only acetone is 100% acetone. Why settle for 45% ?

ACETONE...but buy that other stuff if you like making your head shop owner wealthy!

Acetone is $20/gal. How many ml in a gallon? Plus its 5x stronger (2, 3, 4x ?). Way stronger. And they're 10% acetone anyway. Just a guess.
Is there an anti-acetone lobby out there, or what?:goodjob:

1gal=3.785liter=3,785ml=7bottles of your popo=$35yours, $20acetone............next!

They should at least send me some acetone....don't ya think?:bravo:

I use beach sand and rubbing alcohol, works great and you only pay $0.50 per bottle of alcohol and one bottles last me 5-6 cleanings, can either get sand at the beach or spend $3.00 for 2 lb bag of sand that last me about a year. It's less explosive, no dangerous fumes and can be done safely in the home.

Sure... and you could drink it if you get bored, it's so safe. It's safer because it's like milk compared to acetone... and that's just how it cleans compared to acetone! Soap and water are even safer for you, but they don't clean a bong for sh!t. If you think alki is safe, ask at the next AA meeting.

bad joke john!!!

:sorry:

Denture cleaners... Leave overnight, clean in the morning..
Are you really in that much of a hurry to need it all cleaned there and then? If so, I'd say, acetone....

im going to try this... i always did the 99%ISO and salt thing but am currently out of ISO so thought why not give it a shot!

I hope you mean acetone.:welcome::thumb::goodjob::circle-of-love::love::bravo::high-five::thanks::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom