I'm smoking my already vaporized weed.

LiveTour

Hey when you're low you're low, so there you go. It's a UK Cheese cross and a Blueberry cross that I'm running through again, so YES I'm getting more than a head change. Its funny because I have 2 zips of mersh standing by after this. I'm in the midst of a grow cycle, so doing what I have to do to get by ;)

Just wanted to share :peace:

I've been there b4 too, I hate smoking the stuff. I only use my vaped weed if im despret because all it really does is take the edge off... Take a big rip n tryn make yourself cough.. u have to cough to get off with that stuff

Yeah I was just gonna suggest making some if you had enough. It would prolly work out a lot better for you.

I've only vaped a few times, but usually you can run it through a couple times no problem. Most people I know have a ton of luck saving and cooking off of it. My one friend says she does better smoking her old vaped stuff than anything.

I've recently made some not so potent cannabutter with my trim, and it's an easy process. Next time I will save all my vaped herb and make a good batch of butter with it. :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom