I'm suppose to go to 24 hr light right?

420NV

1st grow where the girls actually look good.
So I've been on 12/12 for... IDK how long now. I'm suppose to go to 24 hour light when I see 10% of red hairs right?
It just seems to be taking so long I could really use some advice.
Thank you.

100_8279.JPG

IDK how to add photos and don't have the time to figure it out right now. above is a link (hopefully to the photo I uploaded)

i grow on 16/6 and i flower on 12/12 never herd of going to a 24 hour look at some of the how to stuff on this site it shuld help i would just stay on a 12/12 next time go 16 on 6 off then switch to 12/12

thanks for the input, yes, I started on a 8/16 at grow time as well.
But I heard of going to 24 when the hairs start to go 10% red. I'll just stay like I am then. Thanks again!

you only want to run your lights for 24 hours while your plant is in the veg stage. If its flowering, it needs 12 hours of darkness each day to develop its buds.

Ok. Thank you. I didn't realize it would send it back to veg stage.
Did you happen to see the photo? this is after a few weeks of 12/12, do you think they are doing well?

yes, I'm going out to buy a scope today... as soon as i'm done kickin' my friends' ass in rockband..=)

i grow on 16/6 and i flower on 12/12 never herd of going to a 24 hour look at some of the how to stuff on this site it shuld help i would just stay on a 12/12 next time go 16 on 6 off then switch to 12/12

so if your on a 16/6 what do the plants do for the other 2 hours?? :cool:

I know what you meant i was jus messin wit cha!

i always do 38/14 during bloom and 52/4 during veg

i was joking by the way

Back
Top Bottom