Immediate help needed

homegrower

This plant is growing very slowly. I believe I've been in a lock out for a few weeks and can't figure it out. I'm using xnutrients in miracle grow. Yea I know first grow and didn't know what was better then that until now. I just got a ph meter for soil but the readings jump around to much to get an accurate reading.I just did two waterings with 6.0 water.
spotted_leaf1.jpg
droopy_plant.jpg

If you're in soil, your PH is too low. When I grew in soil, I'd water with 6.5, which brought my runoff to 6.8. It also looks like you're over-watering.

Check the underside of the leaves. Use a loupe or magnifying glass to do it. When my leaves had spots on them like that, it was spider mites causing the spots. They chew on the leaves underside and you see little polka dots on the top side of the leaves. Look for little black specks (poop) ... little white balls (eggs) and of course little bugs. They hang out under the leaves on the bottom side. Hopefully I'm wrong.

The drooping looks like over watering.

fucking_bugs.jpg

No pests at all. Temps are more between 65-70 lights on. I just misted a few leaves with non ph water to see if they perk up

the over night temp is not bad 10 15 degree drop is good outside u usually get a difference in the temps, your humidity is low at night but mine is about the same and they are doing fine sitting at 40% and about 76 degrees with half the tent open, I would lead more to water and nutes in the soil if no pests are around. Mine were super moist but was advised to flush them and that is what I did and they are coming back just fine . I don't buy into the temp to much myself they survive in nature in some super high temps and usually just require more frequent watering . My clones were put outwhen the temp was up to 108 and over a 100 for the better part of a month . Humidity I have been told by another grower does not even worry until it is below 20% so there are my 2 pennies, could try flushing one and see what happens mircle grow is synthetic so maybe there is a salt build up not allowing the plant to uptake the proper nutes. Just my thoughts I am using all organic soil and feed so I do not check the ph and all water is well pumped . Again just an opinion, Peace OG.

I'm in the very back closet in the basement. I just got new humidifier filters and I have it set at 50% the other plant is half it's size and it's doing great, different miracle grow soil and probably a different strain " bag seed" . Just some nute burn on the other plant.

Have you tried flushing with just water , mine were headed that way and flushed and they came back looking better the next day , remember miricle grow has time released nutes in the soil so if you are adding more that could be part of the issue, I would flush them good lst them drain and put them back in the room. Peace OG

If you can catch the water do it where they are, I would recommend removing them and flushing til you have a good flush 20% is a good number depending on size of the pot , just till you get a good run off and let them drain outside the grow/bloom area and then put them back in and wait a day or two and they will suprise you. best of luck mate, want to see some buds, OG

Back
Top Bottom