Important brownie questions

larry75

I'm trying to make some special brownies tonight. I'd like to put 2 oz of very good reg into one batch. how would I go about doing this? About 7-10 ppl are putting in money for the cause. I want these to be potent, but between this many heads is 2 oz enough?

I do believe 2 oz will get you all ripped,I always like to cook by making butter first,there are some good ways to do this in the site.If ya don't the brownies will be a b*tch to choke down :)

Well they say to use 1 oz of marijuana per pound of butter, but I dont see why we cant ratchet up the THC content. start by making your cannabutter, there is a sticky at the top of this forum area on how to make it, now here is my homemade special brownie recipe.

When making the Cannabutter only use two and a quarter, or a half sticks of butter, when you get done making it and refridgerating it and what not, melt the butter in a sauce pot, then add 4 eggs and 2 cups of sugar. Mix those ingrediants into a nice thickish mixture and then add your cocoa.

I like to use 3 tablespoons each of Hersheys dark cocoa and Giradellis baking cocoa. After you get done mixing those, throw in 1 and 1/2 cups of All-purpose flour, mix it until its fine and from there you add a couple cap fulls of vanilla, put in backin pan and bake on 350 for 20-23 minutes, then get baked!

Back
Top Bottom