in bloom need help 6th week

1sweetleaf

Hello everone,
my name is jim,
I have a couple small plants for medical purpose I am a newer grower and need help ::
I am new to this site and if anyone would be so kind to send me a feed schedule that works in 5 gallon soil buckets ??? I am sick and Tired of harsh medicine.
I am using foxfarm/ocean mix and house & garden A & B sugested formula plus a few other ingredients 15 ml per gallon, floraplex 5 ml, grape sweet 5-10 ml, big bloom 4 ml. , shooting powder 1grm per gallon, nuts 5Ml per gallon, in distilled water. The temp. is runing about 79- 85 deg. at 40 percent humidity with CO2. I think I may be over watering or over fertalizing ??? need a watering schedule for the nutrients daily, weekly ??? plain water ??? please help and if anyone has a good recomendation for drying and curring your medicine i need all the help I can get. Im in the 6th week of bloom the 3 plants are still healthy but the past batches tasted really strong and minty green kind of harsh bu they look great. I would like to grow something worth calling a medicine and not generic. I would like to throw my OG and Afghani kush seed from amsterdam in bloom and not ruin them.
Thanks for reading and all opinion are welcome please help,
Jim

Too many nutes. The H&G is a really quality brand, you don't need to mix all those supplements in. The Soil A is the actual nutrient, and the soil B is all the ammendments and additives. If I were you I would pick up Multi-zen and Bud-XL, also drip clean. They are all H&G brand. Run the Soil A/B with Bud XL and drip clean in your 6th week. I could write down the feed regiment, but it would be easier and you would learn more by going to the H&G website, they have a nutrient calculator to use..here is the link...Premium Quality Dutch Plant Nutrients & Stimulants - House & Garden
I can't tell you exactly when to water, no one can, it is a case by case basis based on your environment in your room and your plants. Stick your finger in the soil and when its dry about an inch down then its time to water. Or pick the pots up and see how much they weigh, if they are feeling light, time to water.
Keep using the shooting powder, that stuff is amazing.
GL

I also have uses FFOF in 10 gal pots. We water every three days on a feed/water/feed/water alternating schedule. You could be over feeding.
Also, i was instructed to NOT use drip clean during watering, only during feeding ???
We go 9-10 weeks and don't give any nutes after week 7. We do a Final Flush, then only water with Hygrozyme. With this closing three weeks plan, our fruit tastes so much better, NO harshness.......good luch

I'm also using FOXFARMS ocean forest mix...
for now I have an indoor and outdoor.
the indoor is flowering/bloom and the outdoor is veg...
for the outdoor I have her in a 5 gallon homedepot buket I use flairform veg seaweed extract and superthrive everyother water
and switch off with regular tap water in beetween, I use the nutes everyother water is this o.k?.... Also I foilar feed with plain water anywere from 1-4 times a day ( mostly after sun starts to go down but usually once in the morning, sometimes in the afternoon to cool her down a lil) please and thanks!

Back
Top Bottom