In the Army

I'm curious, which of the 15 field arty jobs are u going to do? PM me about this or talk to me on aim if u would like. i'm just very interested cuz ur the first person on here that i have heard be interested in the military.

good fucking riddons you clown

just fuckin.. glad to see you are getting your shit done, and doing things you want to do...

you're a good man TOG, good luck my fellow 420times friend... good luck

Yokogake said:
ill wanna heart about the stuff you blew up (assuming its not classified) when ever you can tell us!!!

Good Luck

Fuck classified stuff. If I made it back home I would tell all my boys, including 420times.com members, all the cool shit I experienced anyway.

That kid I know who went witnessed some crazy shit. I guess he and the people he was with were all trained by the same guy to shoot in the direction he shoots. If the Sergent shoots at a jeep on the left, everyone shoots for the jeep on the left. I guess a car of civilians were coming into a combat zone and werent paying attention to cautions so the sergent shot out a tire and his entire troop lit up the vehicle masacring an entire family trying to flee the situation...its sad.

KingKronic said:
Fuck classified stuff. If I made it back home I would tell all my boys, including 420times.com members, all the cool shit I experienced anyway.

That kid I know who went witnessed some crazy shit. I guess he and the people he was with were all trained by the same guy to shoot in the direction he shoots. If the Sergent shoots at a jeep on the left, everyone shoots for the jeep on the left. I guess a car of civilians were coming into a combat zone and werent paying attention to cautions so the sergent shot out a tire and his entire troop lit up the vehicle masacring an entire family trying to flee the situation...its sad.

God damn... that really is sad :(

well, apparently you dont know how classified stuff works, i work with classified stuff every day when i work, if i tell what i know i WILL not only loose my job but i will go to jail.....

i wouldnt go saying it in a place that can come back to haunt me, or be documented, i would only keep it face to face....

Thanks Yoko for clearing that up for him. lol

But I shouldn't be dealing with classified stuff, since I'm not qualified for that. I can't believe marijuana kept me out of journalism... I thought the media was liberal!!!

TheOldGuy said:
Thanks Yoko for clearing that up for him. lol

But I shouldn't be dealing with classified stuff, since I'm not qualified for that. I can't believe marijuana kept me out of journalism... I thought the media was liberal!!!
yeah, i got a "Secret" clearance, i had to sign a document that i have to take these secets to the grave or face jail time.....

TheOldGuy, no offense, but why did you inform the Army of your past with marijuana in the FIRST place? Do you have some sort of arrest rescord involving marijuana?
And i have secret clearence myself. THe only "secret" things I've ever seen are communications equiptment that I didnt really understand in the first place :p
-PM

12 more days. They sure didn't waste anytime in shipping you out. Best of luck, be safe, and kick some ass Cool Cat

Bring us back the head of a terrorist :D

Field Artillery, huh? I always knew you were a smart guy. Fuck all that army of one, freedom and liberty blah blah nonsense, just watch your ass and blow some shit up.

And remember, there's always a Joint blazing for you on the other side of the Atlantic.

Thepurplem0nkey said:
TheOldGuy, no offense, but why did you inform the Army of your past with marijuana in the FIRST place? Do you have some sort of arrest rescord involving marijuana?
And i have secret clearence myself. THe only "secret" things I've ever seen are communications equiptment that I didnt really understand in the first place :p
-PM
yeah, the secret material I know can get a lot of people arrested in foriegn countries so i cant talk at all really.....

Yoko, LOL, I understand. Getting secret clearence in the army isnt really all that difficult. In fact, I never had to do anything ecept sign some paperwork, and wait a few months for my Sgt. to let me know it was done.
-PM

Hahah i was the first to find out i think, was half asleep so not sure...

Rock the fuck on TOG
do the damned thing and come home safe to smoke a bowl in celebration.

Back
Top Bottom