Incense and an Open Window

RooRman

Wow its great to smoke while having the window open on a nice day and burning some incense. It's really sunny here and some good smelling incense really completes the whole thing. The whole house smells like Magic. :peace:

My friend did that the other day at his house. I was suprised how well the smell filled the room with the window open.

mann i dun toke without my fav incence and an open window well i do but is better this way lol

Here are some incenses that I like-

Champa Blend, Red Raspberry, 60's Pacholy Gold, Opium, Magic, Dragon's Blood, and Honeysuckle.

Nag Champa is so nice, plus this stuff I can't recall the name right now, I got it with my new incense burner, treebeard.

HappyOneHit said:
Nag Champa is so nice, plus this stuff I can't recall the name right now, I got it with my new incense burner, treebeard.

Wow, a Treebeard burner? May I ask where you got it? It would go perfect with my Treebeard incense! lol

Scarecrow said:
My friend did that the other day at his house. I was suprised how well the smell filled the room with the window open.

you gotta close the door to the room to keep the air pressure in the room, otherwise the wind will just blow the smoke back into the room :allgood:

yeah, I love smoking outside even more than looking out a window while I smoke. But spring is here and I had a few sessions outside already. Smoking outside really is awesome, can't wait for it to get a little warmer here, but it's about 47 right now.

RooRman said:
Wow, a Treebeard burner? May I ask where you got it? It would go perfect with my Treebeard incense! lol
I got it at a Valley of Kings in the oakwood mall in Eau Claire WI. they sell a lot of hippie clothing, swords, incense and some hookahs.

It wicked too, it looks like tree beard in a reclined position with his hands in front to hold you insence, the wood part goes in his mouth so it looks like tree beard it tokin on the insence, or you can use the cone incence with a little metal disc built into the holder. Theres also some shrooms "growing" all over, moss, and there is even a place to stash you incense.

yeah no problem, I might look into buying some of that when some money rolls around.

Back
Top Bottom