Smell on clothes/in house after a night of smoking?

tbud

I usually smoke after work on Friday nights (starting about 8 pm to about 2 in the morning)..then I conk out and fall asleep. I open the windows in my bedroom while I'm smoking..but on Sundays I usually have guests over.

If I keep the windows open most of Saturday and Sunday...will the smell be in my house / clothes, etc...for people who come over Sunday afternoon? what are some good ways to get rid of the smell after a heavy night of toking? ;)

smoke outside dude. or as i did invest in a box of incense. never fails.

Exactly! You could also smoke by a window or door. The main thing is not let MJ burn while you are holding in a hit. It creates alot of smoke in to the room. So don't smoke a joint. I use a bong and cover the bowl in between hits then blow it out the window. Circumstances have to be right. You don't want a strong breeze blowing in. It kind of defeats the purpose.

well if you wanna smoke outta window. which is pretty inconvienient compared to smokin a fatty on the couch put a normal fan in the window facing out let it run for like 10-15 minutes after smoking, then turn it around to bring fresh air in. hey it works for mee.

Back
Top Bottom