• Yes I have shower after smoking pot and put clean clothes on

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do nothing

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

lost201a

Do you have a shower or put clean clothes on after going to a friends house before going home ?

I hear that after smoking pot the smell gets every where and people can smell it.

Is this like that with all types of pot you smoke or the way you smoke it. Or it is only after one has many joints it is like this.So if a person does one joint or two joints you will not have to do this?

Even if you not smoking pot just being in the room with other people smoking pot you still have to have a shower or put clean clothes on .

Any spray one can put on one self to mask the order??

Welcome to 420, Lost...May I ask why you are asking this question? Just curious but from personal experience, it can be smelled on you whether its one joint or many. I have had that happen to me a few times. I don't think it matters how you smoke it but that's just my opinion.

I used to care when I was young and living in an "illegal" state, but now that I am older, have actual doctor's rec for past injuries, and I do not care if I smell like it or not. Seems that almost anywhere you go in Cali you will catch a whiff if your out and about... much would rather smell someone reaking like nugs, than a cigar or somthing :)

But, when I did care about the smell... use collogne or that lotion that comes with collogne gift sets....and chew a piece of gum...hit the eyes with visine and your good to go :) just don't forget to check your shirt for nugs...or the joint behind your ear....lol...I've done both... Hahaha

I used to care when I was young and living in an "illegal" state, but now that I am older, have actual doctor's rec for past injuries, and I do not care if I smell like it or not. Seems that almost anywhere you go in Cali you will catch a whiff if your out and about... much would rather smell someone reaking like nugs, than a cigar or somthing :)

But, when I did care about the smell... use collogne or that lotion that comes with collogne gift sets....and chew a piece of gum...hit the eyes with visine and your good to go :) just don't forget to check your shirt for nugs...or the joint behind your ear....lol...I've done both... Hahaha

Well how bad is the smell ? Would your coworkers smell it?

How long does smell less a day or two ? If you smoke alot of pot the day before even after putting clean clothes on or having a shower would you still smell it a bit?

Its not like cigarette smoke which sticks to clothes and linger's for a long time...If you just smoked a fat joint in your car with the windows up...yeah you probably will smell like pot for 5 mins or so...but its not like going to a bar where people smoke cigs, and you come home smelling like an ashtray.... it hardly will stick on you more than 5 mins...I seriously doubt you can smell it on your clothes after that... Ive smoked a fattie, went thru airport security and walked past drug dogs without even being questioned... too paranoid my dude.... just smoke it, spray yourself with collogne and your good to go...

I've opened up my "bag" of pot at work before indoors.... and some old lady stood up out of her cubicle and yelled out..." does anyone smell that skunk...." wow...is there a "dead skunk in here" lol..... i had to crack up knowing that my kush was top notch....lol... I smoke at work all the time...blow a bong in my car, and come directly back in, just squirting 1 lil spray of collogne on.... mostly people will smell it on your breath...so just chew gum

The smell honestly wont last more than 5 mins unless your rolling around in someone's growroom filled with trichomes...:)

The smell honestly wont last more than 5 mins unless your rolling around in someone's growroom filled with trichomes...:)

I think alot has to do with how many joits you smoke and how big the room is or if you smoke out side or smoke was going all over you.

If you toke a lot you better get used to your long hair, clothes, entire home, skin, perspiration, attic, car, pets, often friend's homes, often friends who are nearby when you toke, urine samples, and generally every person, place, and thing you coat with cannibinoid-oil-containing smoke many times through the day having an odor to them.

FEBREEZE!!! If that doesn't work nothing will, and it comes in lots of smells so you don't necessarily have to smell like Vanilla Lavender.

Back
Top Bottom