Small apartment, clean clothes in closet contaminated by smoke-no perfume allowed

Bungy

Please help...I live in a small apartment, and I work in a pristine environment where perfume and lotion is prohibited. The marijuana smoke makes its way to my closet and clings to my clean clothes. It also finds its way to items I need everyday, like my shoes and it also clings to my (innocent) wife's purse. Even take my clothes right from the dryer but I believe the smell permeates into the dryer, as heat attracts. The stronger strains emit diesel like smells and I have had co-workers comment about smelling it. My boss has extreme allergies, and I get a complex every day when she starts sniffling after I show up. Vaping is out of the question-I like weed smoked the old fashioned way. I feel like I'm on the verge of being pulled out to discuss the source of the odd smell in the office, as I worked overtime yesterday and there were only a few of us working...I could smell it myself once I got into the clean work environment, despite not smoking after I had showered and dressed. HELP!

Hey man! No good!
I would suggest keeping your greens in an airtight container, away from your clothes. Pyrex is a nice brand for that kind of job. There are candles and other smell eliminating devices and sprays available. I can't tell you if they work for these certain smells... but it's worth a shot!
Try washing all your clothes and fabrics with baking soda, which is really inexpensive! Open the lid and let them soak for a little while to remove the smells. You can also keep a container of baking soda in your closet to absorb odors. They even make fridge packs that are super convenient for this type of task.

Not sure if this will help, but essential oils shouldn't effect your bosses allergies. Some good ones to try are citrus - grapefruit, tangerine, lemon. Or something a little more dense like bergamot or sage. You can buy oils and diffusers at the dollar stores. Look up some good odor fighting oils to diffuse.

Hope this helps! Good luck to ya! Peace :peace: and Love :love:

Back
Top Bottom