Smoking before showering

i’ve heard of other ppl having similar experiences but only on tiktok, i’m a daily
smoker, i like to smoke whenever i can and i’ve take showers after ive smoked in the past but yesterday i decided i was going smoke before i took a shower, i take a few hits and get down to business and hop in the shower, i turn the water to warmish hot and i start enjoying the warmth, after say like 5 minutes i start getting super light headed so i sit on the floor for a little and after i felt better i stood up and turned the water temp down to cold, but it didn’t help, after i stood up everything goes starry and i pass out, falling almost face first into the wall. i stood back up, turned the water off and bam i pass out, again, i didn’t even manage to get dressed bc i was so out of it and next thing i know i’m making my way to my bedroom and boom i pass out again. i can assure everyone that as much as it seems like a medical emergency i was fine and i still am fine. my only issue is that the only times i’ve gotten light headed in the shower after i smoked nothing like this has happened. am i the only one who’s experienced this? should i be worried about this happening again? should i go get checked out?

I agree wholeheartedly with Tok

Make an appointment with your DR ASAP my friend. That should not happen.

My 1st guess would be blood pressure. Get to a real doctor, get checked.
I've smoked in the shower and can assure you, the only side effect was an extra long shower till the hot water was depleted.

welcome to :420:

As you can see, we all care for each other here:green_heart:

Holy hell that sounds scary my friend... I have had similar experience when I'm to high and stand to fast... I've been checked by my doctor he said it is Orthostatic hypotension. Basically it's just low blood pressure and smoking causes low pressure and then when you add hot water which is also known to cause low blood pressure....you basically set your self up to pass out. Don't stress about to much just try not to repeat the process....stay well:headbanger:

If pot caused people to have blackouts there would be warnings all over the place. The heat of the shower probably helped cause your symptoms, but anytime you pass out, something is wrong. Pass out twice, yep, its confirmed... something is wrong. A scenario such as you have described is serious. Do not drive. Call an ambulance. You have something very wrong. Quit trying to blame your symptoms on smoking pot. Check your diet.

Back
Top Bottom