Smoking before showering

kingspazz

i like it it also relaxes you sometimes i get a shower just to get relaxed but anyone else out there like smoking before your shower?

thats funny id be mad but laughing at the same time. and sometimes it does lol but i dont mind it i can always just smoke another one after haha

When I'm high I think I sing in the shower better! Definitely more relaxing.

hahaha dmx89 i dont sing too much in there its usually me and my gf sooo not alotta singing less thats what u wanna call moaning hahahahahahahaha

i like to smoke before a shower as it is super relaxing, but i noticed it pretty much kills the high when you're done.

Yep,a shower really cuts into the high for me. A hot bath and a bud of some Indica dominant weed is my way of spending a weekend afternoon.

(Don't drop your weed in the tub.)

Love it, if anything a hot shower makes me feel even more high after I get out. Our shower has these strange swirl-pattern walls, and sometimes I spend nearly twenty to thirty minutes staring at them, making pictures from the swirls. ;)

i enjoy doing it, but its not like a plan on smoking, then taking a shower. i rather sit in a hot tub reading a book and smoking a nice fatty. there was this one time where i totally forgot how long i was in the hot tub. I never felt so pruny in my life. also, you guys should try tubing down a river while smoking. that is my favorite activity to do while smoking. But its too cold now for that.

I had a great time at the Hardrock down here where we had a room. In the jacuzzi and on the water slide watching all the other people, some of whom might have been watching that crazy old man with the white whiskers.
The greatest time of all was many mango seasons ago in Costa Rica in the hot springs at night listening to the gurgle of the volcano and watching the red hot lava roll down the mountainside.

If I'm hittin' it in the morning, the timing is usually such that I follow with a shower as I start my day. Since I achieve full medicinal effects after about 15 minutes, I'm usually stepping out of the shower at that time; so I can't say it kills the buzz.

I go through a kind of depressed body effect as the warm water dilates my blood vessels and lowers my blood pressure while the THC is finding all the right receptors, but by time the shower is over the full excellent effects are working and I feel absolutely fantastic.

If I take more than one hit in the AM, I think at times I've accidentally completely washed myself from head to toe...twice.

Nothing like a warm shower in the morning and a warm bed at night. And / or a warm shower at night and a warm bed in the morning. lol I must be a hedonist.

What other personal information do you need? :peace:

If I'm hittin' it in the morning, the timing is usually such that I follow with a shower as I start my day. Since I achieve full medicinal effects after about 15 minutes, I'm usually stepping out of the shower at that time; so I can't say it kills the buzz.

I go through a kind of depressed body effect as the warm water dilates my blood vessels and lowers my blood pressure while the THC is finding all the right receptors, but by time the shower is over the full excellent effects are working and I feel absolutely fantastic.

If I take more than one hit in the AM, I think at times I've accidentally completely washed myself from head to toe...twice.

Nothing like a warm shower in the morning and a warm bed at night. And / or a warm shower at night and a warm bed in the morning. lol I must be a hedonist.

What other personal information do you need? :peace:

i know what u mean i just lean against the wall of my shower and relax its a great way to get rid of some much needed stress

Warm shower in the dark after a good bake.
I love the feeling of my body being immersed in warm water, close your eyes and drift off into thought.
I sometimes rotate around in a small circle, like a current- its kinda soothing. :p

Warm shower in the dark after a good bake.
I love the feeling of my body being immersed in warm water, close your eyes and drift off into thought.
I sometimes rotate around in a small circle, like a current- its kinda soothing. :p

I can't shower in the dark. It creeps me out. Maybe I just watch too many horror movies? :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom