Inda-Gro Induction Grow Lights

Hello all. Induction works! I dont use indagrow I chose to assemble my own. They should be used differently than hps and led.
Bikini wax and scrog your plant.
Use a saturn fixture 250w or 300w. They provide more power per foot of coverage area due to their compact circular design.
2700k to 6000k. All work fine!
Use a minimum of one light per plant.
Use a 20 inch diameter thru plant holder (scrog screen), the area is covered perfectly.
And watch how big and greasy your girls become, with incredible aromas!

Manufacturers are deluged with requests for 'expert' independent evaluations. I would not get to twisted up over being denied a free light regardless of what credentials you bring to the table. There are numerous reasons to consider a lower wattage/heat technology that competes with traditional HID solutions. It takes a reasoned approach and a willingness to adjust your methods to maximize the lights capabilities. This has been done by numerous gardeners who have been willing to share their results without the need to criticize or attack the technology or IG.

Check out this video and you'll see what can be reasonably expected. If your particular results were less than stellar I would suggest you make those results available in the form or a journal or images that prove all of the other claims are inflated. Until then I will let these day 15 plants speak for themselves.

Induction MMJ Gardens

What kind of credentials do you possess that you are you so proud of? My gardens and the ones in the galleries I linked previously are nothing to sneeze at. I suspect with a little help you can grow plants like you see see in those gardens and I'd be willing to help you do so. Do you have any images of the garden(s) that performed so horribly under the IG? If not just do a run from start to finish and journal it here with weekly updates and images. I really don't mind helping you. See I've been running the same 420 lamps without a change for over 3 years now. I run at 1/3 the heat and I don't have any ducting to my lights. If you like your HID's great but you don't need to act like you're the last word on a technology that has been doing right be me and many others for quite some time now, pal.

What kind of credentials do you possess that you are you so proud of? My gardens and the ones in the galleries I linked previously are nothing to sneeze at. I suspect with a little help you can grow plants like you see see in those gardens and I'd be willing to help you do so. Do you have any images of the garden(s) that performed so horribly under the IG? If not just do a run from start to finish and journal it here with weekly updates and images. I really don't mind helping you. See I've been running the same 420 lamps without a change for over 3 years now. I run at 1/3 the heat and I don't have any ducting to my lights. If you like your HID's great but you don't need to act like you're the last word on a technology that has been doing right be me and many others for quite some time now, pal.

LOL....I'm over that light and I've moved on.......no offense intended........I could always use help......but right now it's shoveling soil time....LOL....

No offense taken. Since you're in soil here's 3 White Widow, 3 Qrazy Train and 3 Big Black Cherry day 22 update on a 5 x 8 tent with 2 of the inda-gro 420-pontoon combos. Both of these lights together draw 900 watts combined and as you can see there is no added ventilation necessary from the heat they generate which is around 1500 btu/hr ea. compared to 1000 watt HID @ 5000 btu/hr ea.

He's pushing a harder flowering photoperiod with the 13/11 and he's doing so because the pontoon runs the 730nm diodes only at lights out. When this wavelength is used exclusively at lights out it will trigger flowering immediately instead of the normal 2 hours it takes the plants to relax into this state when you just turn the lights out.

The Pontoon also runs 660nm diodes at lights on since the phosphors only get to a 645nm peak and 1/2 peak at 655nm. The phosphors alone do not catch enough of the 660 region which for cannabis is a desirable chlorophyll B spectrum. Adding arsenic based phosphors could have got them into that region but the Pontoon was capable of hitting that region with diodes and expanding the area of flowering coverage in the process. With the additional benefit being able to drive the 730nm diodes at lights out on a lithium-ion battery circuit that charges during lights on and discharges to run the 730 diodes at lights out. This way there is no additional power supply or timer necessary to perform this feature.

Growing healthy weed is not a problem, I can tell you this; it's more economically feasible to use hps when you compare the yields. Maybe for the hobby grower it would be better......less heat. But...I HAVE USED THE LIGHT!!!! I know exactly what it will and won't do....it's my opinion, and no one is going to convince me I don't know what I'm doing....I used the light wrong or whatever..........I am NOT allowed to fail EVER....it will work the first time, every time, it MUST.........and it will and always does. I'm unsuscribing to this thread...we webt through all this when I first got my light.....with the light experts evaluation....and my results...it's a dead horse in my book and I have work to do!

I think the light experts you refer to would have to agree that grow lighting systems in general can only get better. I'm not saying you failed or don't know what you're doing. I've never said that at all. It's just that others who have used these systems have been able to post up journals, images and videos for others to see. You have your security issues that won't allow you to do so and I respect that. But if there is anything you can learn, because we all can learn, even experts, ways to improve our gardens I think it's worth doing so with an open mind and shared data.

Have a great day!

I'm reading comments on the IG light over on another thread. When I search the net for more reviews I see comments "it's awesome" and "it sucks", or "I get tight buds" or "all my nugs were airy." The IG seems to have no clear answers. Have you started your grow with them yet? I'm thinking of buying one but so many people with different results scares me.

I have used HPS600's quite a bit and really like them.

DrJ, have you started your grow?

I'm reading comments on the IG light over on another thread. When I search the net for more reviews I see comments "it's awesome" and "it sucks", or "I get tight buds" or "all my nugs were airy." The IG seems to have no clear answers. Have you started your grow with them yet? I'm thinking of buying one but so many people with different results scares me.

I have used HPS600's quite a bit and really like them.

DrJ, have you started your grow?

I used one for a year, loaned it out for a veg light and Now I run hps.......a whole year!

I'm an Inda-Gro user and fan. I bought five of them a few years ago. I was attracted to the idea of less power (therefore less chance of electric company notifying LEO's), less heat (my two HPS 1000w's was killing me, especially in summertime), and ability to get closer to the plants (less heat = less chance of burning or bleaching my precious buds). I also like the footprint as they are longer and work better with a light mover or a Scrog to give a descent canopy.

I've had success with them, and would put them up against my HPS's any day. My buds remained tight and actually got tighter (I think... although I didn't do a scientific study like so many want to see on here). My production seemed to stay about the same, and my power bill went down. I was growing at the time in tents in a rented space with UnderCurrent's R-DWC. I just moved and am setting up a grow in a sealed room where I can control the environment much more accurately now (Mini-Split AC, CO2 Generator, etc...), so I am anticipating better control, higher quality, and improved production. My question for those who are fans of the Inda-Gro Pro 420 PAR is do you use the Pontoons? Are they worth it? I found a link to a you tube video from Darryl showing a 40% overall increase in yield from using the pontoons, and double the bud sites (went from 40 to 80). This was on tomato's granted (LOL), but tomato's are indicative of what could happen to our precious plants that we try to grow.

Any comments from the crew on here who are Inda-Gro users on their experiences with the Pontoons?

Back
Top Bottom