Dubbs

I am a total noob to growing. I've read lots of threads on LED but not much on the EFDL. I am starting from scratch and building everything myself. I've built an ebb and flow system from an 18 gallon staralite container with a 10 gallon on top. Im growing in my closet and I've framed in a 2x3x5 ft PVC tent. I am trying to figure out my best option. I have up to 800$ to spend on them, but they need to be low draw, cool running lights. I'm in a town home with neighbors and my footprint can't change. the closet only vents into my bedroom which is why I need it to be low temp as well. Is anyone out there using indi gro and how is it, does LED seem like a better investment? Thanks for the input.

I am a total noob to growing. I've read lots of threads on LED but not much on the EFDL. I am starting from scratch and building everything myself. I've built an ebb and flow system from an 18 gallon staralite container with a 10 gallon on top. Im growing in my closet and I've framed in a 2x3x5 ft PVC tent. I am trying to figure out my best option. I have up to 800$ to spend on them, but they need to be low draw, cool running lights. I'm in a town home with neighbors and my footprint can't change. the closet only vents into my bedroom which is why I need it to be low temp as well. Is anyone out there using indi gro and how is it, does LED seem like a better investment? Thanks for the input.

Here you go man. I'm using a Pro Series 400 Watt Induction Grow Light and you are watching Northern lights left, sour diesel right,
blueberry back,kush berry front. My closet is 4' x 2' x 6' and I got 100 grams nl and 102 grams sd.

We have been getting great results with Induction lamps, we are using 5000k for veg and 2700 for bloom and our plants are loving it :) Inda Gro has some good models... bang for buck.

bro invest in a AC , rather then a led. I'm sure some ppl won't agree with me, but if your town is in a cool place and u don't need to worry about it, else heat is the main reason i fear my grow. also induction is a cool idea. leds u can make your own LED light and CFl and T5's are a sure shot winner in my book. you get hem anywhere , they are cheap and easily replaceable. keep growing. and send some pics of your grow. happy to help...

Back
Top Bottom