Indicas with mold resistance

Mountain spew

i was sold on some pure indicas that were described as short, high yielding and easy to grow. however many indicas weren't recommended for damper or more humid areas. do dense indica flowers always mean mold problems? do you know of any indicas with good mold resistance?

Not always but most of the time. Still mold resistant indcas have been bred in Switzerland, Holland and Danmark for many decades.

that's what most of the descriptions for many of the indicas then said, to make sure they get especially good ventilation. my area isn't a jungle, but most bios for the indicas say they came from a desert. i wasn't seeing indica seeds out there without it saying stuff about mold concerns. i was then thinking of a purple indica, would that help? but an outright landrace indica wouldn't be the best choice especially for outdoors in real rainy or humid areas maybe then right?

Hi

Barneys Farm pineapple chunk is indica dominant and quite mold resistant as is greenhouse seeds church. I have grown both in very humid conditions with good success.

Back
Top Bottom