Mandala's Hashberry

Kwsmoke

Whats up everybody.

Ok, so I was looking for a strain for my next grow... something I can cross with my Autoflowering strain "shortstuff #1"

I'm thinking about Hashberry from Mandala Seeds... here is the company's description....

--HASHBERRY--

Type: mostly indica
Contains land race genetics from: North India (Kashmir)
Cultivation: indoor/outdoor (up to 45° latitude, balcony, greenhouse)
Light: 400 W/m2
Flowering time: 60-65 days/September - 1. week October
Yield: 400-450 gr/m2 (dry weight)
High: the classic chill-out weed, an expansive indica stone with a powerful high that sets in with the first lungfull of smoke, the buzz is first light-headed and very balanced before switching to a stronger narcotic phase towards the end of your flight.

With this exceptional new strain we are building upon our successful breeding lines to offer growers an indica that combines the best of many traits. Hashberry is the unique result from a rigorous selection of desirable parents, with special attention paid to preserve the hybrid vigor our strains are so valued for. This indica will grow to a medium height and is a good choice where space matters and excellent for SOG. Hashberry develops a tight and heavy head bud with dense buds located on her firm side shoots. You will notice that many plants cover the bud leaves with a coat of THC glands and these will fill your pollinator/bubble bags generously. This strain still remains easy to manicure, and the dried buds have great "bag appeal". The buds reveal a refreshing fruity-floral scent during the flowering period. After proper drying and maturation their fragrance transforms into a delicious hashy-berry like aroma. Hashberry not only has hybrid vigor, but is also very heat resistant and easy to grow. We recommend keeping humidity levels and watering low during the last 2 weeks of flowering to prevent any mold in the compact top buds.

I'm looking for anyone who has grown Hashberry in the past to give me some info... difficulty to grow, size, yield, scent, smoke report, etc., etc.

:thanks:

Hi, No one is stepping up so here goes. This is an easy to grow plant that yeilds well. It is as the breeder describes. Stay Safe! :peace:

I'm always looking to hear from anyone's experience using Mandala's seeds. I almost bought Hashberry but settled on Satori instead. I think the sativa high is a little more what I'm looking for in Satori.

Love to know if you decide on the Hashberry.

Hey Kwsmoke i am currently growing Hashberry from Mandala seed's, i cant tell you much
yet as i just started my grow but what i can tell you is they have lots of vigor.I planted 5 seed's and 3 sprouted.
This pic is 24 hrs after putting in soil(02\28\10)
Hashberry3.jpg

And this pic is from today(03\06\10) 2 weeks from planting.
Hashberry-seedling_s-004.jpg

I am also growing 8 Mile High also from Mandala seed's.
If you want stop in on my grow journal from time to time and see how thing are progressing and feel
free to ask questions. Good luck and hope this help's.:peace::rollit:

Back
Top Bottom