Intake and Exhaust Location Help

cannalearna

I was wondering the best place to locate an intake and exhaust fans on a grow chamber? Closed with lights on the chamber produces a temp @ 96 degrees F. I am guessing that the intake should be located at the bottom and the exhaust located at the top to keep hot air away from plants. Thank you.

Hoi Cannalearna

Youre right bout placement on bottom and top, you should also try keepin the air outside of box cool and use a powerfull extractor, i adjust my temp with the extractor.

Im currently runnin a 80x80x160cm box aith a 400w MH at a constant 25c day and 20c night temp, thanks to the powerfull extractor i would say.

:peace:

From what I've learned you want you room(s) at around 75f. Anything over 90f will kill the plants. Try to set up your intake and exhaust at opposite ends of the room, diagnol from each other. Sorry for the spelling. If set up that way than the air flow will cover a good amount of room.

I located my intake half way up the side of the chamber and the exhaust in the middle of the roof. I built boxes for the fans as to not let any light in. Temps are in the 70's now. Now I just have to work out the vacuum issue (couple of holes in bottom should do).

Back
Top Bottom