Insider 2009 Afghani, Big bang, White widow, Pure gold

Insider

4 afghhani,3 Big bang,3 White widow,1 Pure gold (came as a freebee fith the other fems), they are all feminized.
I only have room for 8 plants so three worst plants will be ditched later on (assuming they make it overground).
Just put the seeds in water exept for the Big bangs that i put straight into moist root riot cubes, the rest will also go into those once i can see the taproots.
When they grow a bit theyre goin into biobizz allmix in 11litre pots and stay there for the rest of their lives.

At first im gona use some purpelish fluoros , when they grow a couple of leaves ill switch to a 400wMH with cooltube, for flower i use a 600w HPS. Carbonfilter->cooltube->fan->out

Was drytestin the homebox s with the 400MH today, after 2hours light on i got 21 celsius, no heatproblems :)
The box is 80x80x160, i have the 400m3/h filter standin in a back left corner and a 352m3/h RVK fan up in the right corner, Changes the air in seconds :) but due to cooltube, bends and filter im happy if its under a minute, seems to do its job fine.
RH is very low but right now i dont have a meter, gona hang a wet towel in a corner when i switch on the lights in a couple of days, thats all im gona do about RH.
Im gona water when they are thirsty, guess about 1-2 a week durin veg and more durin flower.
Gona use biobizz grow,bloom, topmax.
Gona veg for 3-4 weeks, guess first feed will be right before i switch to flower.

My last (first) grow i had a lot of problems with heat and RH, this time heat is under control and RH will be left alone exept for a wet towel.
I vegged for 3-4 weeks and harvested 60grams dry per plant, goal is to do better than that :)

Ill update with pics of setup as the first seeds pop up.

Thanks, ill check it out.
Still no signs of life from my cubes, no worries though, gotto givem time, some of them can be a bit shy :)

Checked into the growrtent this mornin to find a sprout :) only problem is that the taproot came up and not the seed :( should i do sumthin about it or just let it go ?

Day 04 from seed

The one with taproot up seems to be dead (a big bang) but the rest seems to have made it out good, i did help some of them out of the shell.
I tried givin them a couple hours darkness and imo it did help a lot, right now i give them 20/4.
As you can see i have 23,3c temp and humidity is -- :) ill just let it be.

Gona need help later on with when to transplant.

Thanks for stoppin by.
04day.jpg

One big bang confirmed deceased. Leaves me with 10 healthy ones so far, if all stays this way the pure gold and 1 afghan is gona be killed before repot, that would leave me with 3 afghan 3 white widow and 2 big bang. Ill take out the pure gold as it wasnt my strain of choise anyways.
turned on the oscillating fan a moment ago because they have straightened up and im a fan of airmovement, just a gentle breeze though. A few more days and they gona get 400w MH from a distance gradually moved closer.

I consider 10 out of 11 a great imrovement, my first grow i got 12 out of 18 and only 5 where females, this time they are all girlies :)

:peace:

Day 05 from seed

They all straightened out and stretched a bit, i put some magazines underneath to get them closer to light.
I would prefere that they wouldnt stretch anymore right now, gona givem the MH after their 4 hour rest today and go 16/8.

The 4 in front are afghans, next 3 are white widows then comes 2 big bangs and at the back is the pure gold.

The tilted ones seemed to have gone for the center of the lights, i turned em around to see if they tilt back before i turn on the MH.

05day.jpg

The tilted ones turned right back, seems to me they were hungry for light so i gavem the MH, just gotta config the day and night temps the next couple days, simply coop between heater and fan :), goal is 25c daytime and 20c nights.
Think pics gona get better from now on with the MH on.

They seem to be ok with the MH about 50cm away. Temp pretty stable at 26c lights on.

Her are the White widows, one of them got a problem with a leaf, guess i wasnt carefull enough removing the seed shell. I think it will be ok though.
06dayWW.jpg

Here are two Big bangs and the Pure gold in the back.
06dayBB_PG.jpg

Here are the Afghans, Missed the head on the one in back :) they all seem to be doin good.
06dayAF.jpg

Please tell me if you think sumthin seems wrong.

Lookin good so far. I started my grow about the same time as yours, Im also using a tent but my temps are ridiculously high. What are you using for intake/exhaust to keep it so cool.

Hoi thanks for replys

looking good. Peeps dont comment much at first cause we dont wanna get attached to em, then see sid's kick in. lol

Yea was talkin tomyself for a while there :) guess theres not much to see yet. Im still gona update often to make it complete and to keep as a ref for my (and other peeps) next grow.

Lookin good so far. I started my grow about the same time as yours, Im also using a tent but my temps are ridiculously high. What are you using for intake/exhaust to keep it so cool.

Set it up in this order, Carbonfilter 400m3/h 125mm -> Cooltube 125mm with 400w MH -> RVK fan 125mm 352m3/h -> out through the vent system. Passive intake, larger than 125mm.

Was actually up at 26,5 right now but i lowered the temp outside the box a bit , think that gona help. Temps are just a little over 20c outside the box.

I am growing Big Bang also and it is now on its 24th day of flowering... Great choice of strain. bushy plant with dence buds. Lots of resin forming already.

I will keep my eyes on this grow.

Hoi
looking good man. hope them bing bang give u a gd harvest
by the way did u get any free seeds from the attitude seed bank?

Yes the one pure gold was a free feminized one, got 5 regulars as well, dont remember what it was ,some skunk i think.

I am growing Big Bang also and it is now on its 24th day of flowering... Great choice of strain. bushy plant with dence buds. Lots of resin forming already.

I got a really small place, gona try keepin em not too bushy, guess theres gona be some pruning goin on, oh man, dence buds, lotsa resin, dang i aint got nothin to smoke :( .

Well today i lowered the MH to about 35 cm frrom tops, cut holes in the cups for easier watering (noob ya know)
Temps runnin at steady 24.5 to 25.5c daytime now. Nighttime temp is about 20,5c at the lowest.
Not worrying about RH yet, if the leaftops start dryin ill do the toweltrick :)

Heres pics from last night

Here are the two BBs and the PureG
BbPg280109.jpg

Here are the WWs the one with the broken leaves in back
Ww280109.jpg

Heres one of the afghans, they all look the same :)
Afg280109.jpg

nice job man, I'm guessing you're into it about a week?

Back
Top Bottom