1st Led Hydro Grow Ever! Going Ham!

Tapsombong

New to the forums :p

Okay guys, this is my 1st Led Hydro grow ever! I've only been growing for about 1year n only been using hydroponics but been doing all my research for about 5years now. All the time that I was growing, I have never use a Hps or Led, always used cfl's -_- after doing some dry grow runs for a year n all my research, I think its time I'm gona take it to the next level. This should b interesting :)

Okay so here how it's gona do down y'all,
I'm gona be using 3 strains, starting from seeds to harvest
- Kushage, Cherry OG, n White Widow
LED Lights that I'm gona b usin is the
- 345w Penatrator Pro 3w led chips (actual wattage used 290)
- 2x 200w diamond Series 3w led chips (actual wattage used 185)
Tent - DR90 for now, think I might get the DR120 if the DR90 is to small
Nutrients - Flora Micro, Grow, n Bloom
Gona b using a pcgrowbox to veg, 4 white CFL's 6500k
Using 18/6 veg cycle then on to 12/12 for bloom cycle
Have 2intake fans and one exhaust fan connect to a carbon filter
No co2 althought I should get it jus incase
Using kentwood water :D
Ph stays around 5.5-6.5
60gallon pumps n airstones, n will probaly drain n water once a week
Might do a LST or SCROG, not sure, depends if I want to grow other strains later on then I might not.
Total price to get everything - $3500.00

Okay, lets start! so far I have all my girls in a PC Grow Box, I started on the seeds when it was 8/27/2011 in rockwool n roots didn't show till 9/6/2011 n then thats when i fed them 1/4 nutrients. They are under 4 cfl's white light n almost 2weeks into veg cycle. So far atm, the plants are using 2.5/5/2.5(Millileters) nutrients n i will boost it up on 9/22/2011 by giving it 5/10/3(Millileters). I'm veggin in a PC right now because I'm bout to get my own place in a week n currently staying at a friends place, I think wen i move out, il put them under the led to veg but for now, they gonna stay under the cfl's. All the girls look healthy, il have pictures posted up before this month is over with so yeah, until then, happy growing everyone! :thanks:

Move from cfl's to LEDs, GOING HAM!!! Let these growers know who I AM!!!!!
Jus kiddin :) stay tune until next week people!

Alright, jus found out that i cant use my ipad to upload pictures to this forum, -_- so i gotta somehow use the dropbox app on my ipad to turn my pictures into a link somehow for yall guys, until i move into my new place n b able to use my computer which would make everything so much easier but owell, So after researching i found a way to do it, dont kno if u will be able to click on the link tho, probaly gona have to copy n paste it so yeah >.<

This is them 1 week old in the PC

Photo_Jul_20_1_23_58_PM.jpg

This is them 2.5 weeks old, after giving them some nutrients, they blew
Up fast, all look greeny n healthy, yum!

Photo_Sep_16_5_00_10_PM.jpg

The Kushage n the Cherry OG

Photo_Sep_16_4_59_57_PM.jpg

White Widow

Picture_1107.jpg

And a snapshop of my 345w penetrator pro

Photo_Sep_14_5_11_38_PM.jpg

Still waiting for my new place to b done with, I left my 2 diamond series in the storage n bunch of other things till i get my place, once i get my place, everything will b much easier to do, but for now this is all i have to show.

Hey! Can i tap some of your bong? I like the set up. Those are some interesting contraptions. Are they some type of DIY Gladware DWC?

The Ladies look great!

So is it just me or are the photos a little blurry on the edges? like somebodys imagination on a movie lol.

Apples kindos lame in the fact that they dont let people directly upload photos to the internet. I mean cmon y not? But theres an app for iphone and ipad called "forum runner." its a pretty cool app and you can post pics right to 420mag through that. Check it out. Cant wait to see the bloom action.

Subbed :popcorn:

Hey! Can i tap some of your bong? I like the set up. Those are some interesting contraptions. Are they some type of DIY Gladware DWC?

The Ladies look great!

So is it just me or are the photos a little blurry on the edges? like somebodys imagination on a movie lol.

Apples kindos lame in the fact that they dont let people directly upload photos to the internet. I mean cmon y not? But theres an app for iphone and ipad called "forum runner." its a pretty cool app and you can post pics right to 420mag through that. Check it out. Cant wait to see the bloom action.

Subbed :popcorn:

Sure u can tap my bong! Lol but yeah, I figured out how to use Dropbox App, gona look more into the app your talking bout tho. So far all three girls are in a regular sandwich container hooked up to a pump, pictures little blurry because the only camera I got is my iPad n space is limited ATM -_- so jus bear with me :). When I move out, promise il take better pictures n show u the new grow room that's gona be set up. So far the plants are starting to outgrow the PC Box, 3-5more days till move, can't WAIT!!!! But yeah, il keep u posted n hopefully you'll do the same for me, happy growing!!

I wanna tap some bong too! :bongrip:

On board for this one -- it's not Apple at fault, it's the software you're using on your iPad - ForumRunner words great! Anyhow, the more LED growers, the more fun it is, count me subbed and +rep to you, Sir Bong! :high-five:

:bongrip: - JZ

Alright, jus found out that i cant use my ipad to upload pictures to this forum

Sounds about right lol.

Plants are looking healthy! Im sub'd

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Advanced is great. Finished a couple grows with them. The Diamond series is great. If youre going to do LEDs there are a few good companies but I would stand behind them from experience.

EDIT: This was a very random
Place to ask that question lol. I think you should look around the site a little more. Stevehman's LED Buyer's Guide.

Back
Top Bottom