Aerogarden Extra Elite Grow - Nirvana Seeds

TBayChronic

Just ordered an Aerogarden extra elite
AeroGarden | AeroGarden Extra Elite Indoor Garden, Seed Kit, Grow Light

Can't wait for it to get here so I can get started. This is going to be my first grow ever and it's going to be a stealth closet grow so my mom doesnt flip out on me lol.. Shes not against marijuana, she doesn't care if I smoke outside, she understands it's a natural plant with healing abilities and we have multiple close family members who grow but she hates smelling it in the house n is still against possessing it just for the fact it's illegal n "I can screw my future up if the police stop me for something n I have it on me"... The usual overworrying protective mom.. <3 u mom...

Im growin because I have depression n social anxiety that weed helps me control n I live in a small town n my dealer moved away... I'm sick of having to go on a wild goose hunt now to end up dealing with sketchy people sellin garbage weed overpriced all the time... Not to mention the cost a year is jus ridiculous

Anyways...
I plan on this being a practice grow (just 1 plant) so I can get some of the basics down n a feel for it before I attempt a little Geurilla grow this summer

Closet is 2' by 2.5' n the aerogarden light can extend to 34" high
I'm gonna use the nutrients n directions from the aerogarden this round
I plan on gettin a big cardboard box n cuttin the bottom out. Then I'm gonna line the sides n top of it with tinfoil or an emergency blanket. Then I can just slide the box over the whole aerogarden during it's light cycle n remove it during nights cycle to let the plant breath better

I'm planning on ordering seeds from nirvana tommorow... Iv been reading reviews n stuff n there site seems very legit with very happy costumers

I was lookin at the following feminized strains

Blue mystic - This is what im leaning towards.. I love purple/blue plants, plus it says the strain is very low odor while growing so that's perfect for me... It's also supose to be a shorter plant

The other strains I was lookin at were papaya, white widow n ak-48

Any opinions on nirvana seeds, the strains I'm considering n any strains you'd recommend from nirvana or another legit seed bank are appreciated (feminized only)

Also any grow critiques are appreciated... Right now I'm wondering if I put a cardboard box over my aero garden like I was sayin during light cycles is it gonna need some sort of air circulation

I don't have the money or area to do a perfect grow right now.. I'm just tryin to grow a decent plant that I can learn from n get a little bud from n get ready for my summers Geurilla grow

Any followers n tips are greatly appreciated...

Can't wait to get my ladies started :)

Thanks guys

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom