TbayChronic - Aerogarden + 250 Watt CFL - Nirvana Seeds Blue Mystic - 1st Grow

The walls around it are painted flat white

First weekend for the girls started rough... There goin to end up with less then 10 hours of light today n only around 11-13 tommorow. Besides that everything seems to be goin good.

Ya my lights on schedule is my downfall on this grow but I can't help it so the girls are gonna have to deal with it.(they only got 7 hours of light yesturday n won't get much more today >.<)

This is my schedule I'm tryin to stick with so I can have my first sample on 420!....

Jan 21st - Germinated seeds planted (1/4" tap root)
Jan21-Jan27 - First Veg Week (1/4 nute pack)
Jan28-Feb3 - Second Veg Week ( 1 nute pack)
Feb4-Feb10 - Third Veg Week (1 nute pack)
Feb11-Feb17 - First Flower Week (2 nute packs)
Feb18-Feb24 - Second Flower Week (2 nute packs)
Feb25-Mar2 - Third Flower Week (2 nute packs)
Mar3-Mar9 - Forth Flower Week (2 nute packs)
Mar10-Mar16 - Fifth Flower Week (2 nute packs)
Mar17-Mar23 - Sixth Flower Week (2 nute packs)
Mar24-Mar30 - Seventh Flower Week (2 nute packs)
Mar31-Apr6 - Eighth Flower Week (2 nute packs)
Apr7-Apr13 - Bud Drying Week
Apr14-Apr19 - Cure Week (will continue to cure for a month)
420 - First smoke test WOOHOO!

I might give it an extra week veg n one less flower if I feel it needs it n I'll be usin the top/FIM technique for more bud sites.

Every week I swap out reservoir for fresh water. (ph taken n adjusted beginning n middle of week)
My lights out temps are around 64 so hopefully some blue/purp colours will come out in my plant in flowering.

Progression Pictures will be posted at the beginning n middle of each week. (if you look at the last pics I posted, after 1 more day of growin the leaves span the whole aerogarden cover on the pods)

Hey guys.... its really dissapointing to say but my room mate found out about my plants n lets jus say it didnt go over well.

After some personal shit id rather not talk about the cops ended up out at my place. Its funny tho cause the first thing they said was we know about ur little grow op but we dont care about that and they never even open my closet to look at it or anything they just left it. They also saw my pipe on my dresser and asked me if i wanted to put it away so my room mate doesnt do anything with it LOL. Then on the ride in the back of the cop truck they started telling me how weed is proven to help with anxiety and i was like yeah its amazing what it can do for all sorts of medical conditions and they agreed n they said they think its gonna be legal in the next few years.

MAN I LOVE TBAY COPS!

Anyways i should have my own place in a couple months so watch out for my second attempt this time with an hps for the main light with all my cfls still helpin out. 1 plant in aerogarden with the hood off layin infront and a couple in soil and maybe a couple hempy style so i can see what method i like best.

Again sorry the grow got inturrupted right when it was getting exciting
cyah in a few months
tbaychronic

Back
Top Bottom