Intro/background

LedLWCFogPon

I am totally new to documenting grows, in-fact new to documenting anything! but familiar with the process. I have been growing weeds since I was 16 believe it or not but was not successful at all (didn't even get germinating right ha) until I was 18; was my first successful grow from seed to finish. I wish the net was around for me back then to consult with esp a informative site such as this; filled with very helpful & respectable members. So I have been growing since the early 90s but off and on. I have not so much exp. with indoors but I had ran a 75 plant OP on my own once (with Skunk #1 and Super Skunk from seeds I had obtain from Mark Emercy seed company when he was in business). I have only dabbled in hydroponics but I am pretty up to date on the topic. The reason I have not done much indoor because I lived with others and was not able to do so as near often or as much as I would have liked. I cannot recall how many times I had grown outdoors (but all stealth/gorilla) but It has been plenty. I learned and discovered so much about outdoor and soil growing and that's were my experience really stems from. Cont...

Re: Intro./background (My journal detials/demographics)

I will be basing my first Journal as step to step beginners grow guide (specifically for outdoors/in soil stealth style) with intermediate grower level tips (note I had started one without knowing how posting worked/editing limitations there was too many typo's for my liking. Also I was all over the place, non specific, until I realized the angle/my style I wanted it to be but was too late so I scrapped it; on-top of that it seemed too confusing for any possible beginners/newer growers to follow. I also had problems with the seeds I started and I could not continue with sufficient depictions and without looking like I was just some complete Noob; as they call them. So I'm restarting knowing what I need to know now). I will be including my methods I like to use for curious viewers as well. I am not an expert by no means but I def. have many years of experience growing these beautiful and fascinating weeds :p more so outdoors as mentioned. I Hope that I can produce something a bit entertaining (light hearted) something a wee bit different then most have done or the same angle that soooo many have or might be doing and something a bit informative/helpful to others. I want to have develop my own niche here; hopefullyyy. Cont...

My threads/journaling details: I have future plans (buying/saving up for my equipment and in the process of

building my stealth growbox/cabinet atm) for a stealth grow; probably just before or not to long after the fall

(outdoor grow season.) The cabinet must be very inconspicuous so it will only be 4'L x 2.5'W/depth x 4'H; I

hope that this can be pulled off with a lower wattage LED (yet high light intensity to be in closer proximity to

plants) also with very quality light power without the burning or damaging in closer range. I am thinking

about (yet still undecided/debating) AdvancedLed's XML 150 (Note* if anyone who is viewing this is very

familiar with or has/is using the XML 150 (3w additionally mixed with a few 10w cree) anyone with

Advance's LED exp. PLEASE let me know if I would be OK at using it about 12 to 10 inches away from

canopy??? or will this light be too intense at that distance and cause leaf curl/or burn even with good air flow

and ventilation; I would really appreciate FEEDBACK on this???!!! Also as a side lighting only I will be

getting/trying Sungrowled's Halo (Sgl6) which only draws 25 watts (it dose not grow very big buds at allll but

I have seen it produce extreme crystal production time and time again) it is also declared as full spectrum

which can be used for veg and flower as well. (note I am not trying to endorse any companies or products

just mentioning what I am planing to use and why.) Cont...

I have researched hours and hours on end, literally, on the better/supposed LED grow lights on the market

currently at a lower wattage (yet with good intensity including the more so side based lighting versions like

Kessil's). So I am sure I will be making the right choice?! If anyone here has had provennn better results that

they know of then AdvancedLed's XML 150 like more then 1.3g per watt (again more so lower wattage

because of my great height restriction without compromising light quality/quantity) PLEASE let me know and

your results/experience if so would be great!! I will be using Foylon (a more fabric based type of Mylar) as it

will be easier to deal with clean much easier and it dose not tear and ripple like regular Mylar and is still as

reflective (95%) as compared to 97, big deal considering its benefits; although it is much more

expensive (yet I believe, my own personal opinion, that it will pay for itself in the long run esp with the

maintenance). Construct/build my own Fogponic/intro to Low Water Culture with timed fine misted nute.

sprinkler into 2 black 3 gallon buckets also including a 3 different bubble sized air diffuser I have invented (I

will post about these as later on; as I will eventually be selling them actually but not until my patent is in

progress.) I will have a whole separate sealed off section for the reservoir with good coverage bubbling

including insulation, as well as, around my buckets down below to help keep the water/solutions on the cool

side. Anyway maybe getting carried away atm (as this will be months from now yet). Cont...

So this is my intro to know/learn about my thread posts/journals will be about; again after fall time harvest

for the indoor stealth grow. My first journal (outdoor) will feat. BCPineWarp and another to obtain/start yet to

replace some no good seeds that wont/didn't turn out previously. I will also be doing/introducing some autos

starting in May of this year/season; which will be included into the first journal when I obtain the seeds

sometime later next month of April. Including: Lowlife's - Auto Double Afgan, Dinafem's - White Widow XXL

Auto, White Label Seed's - White Diesel Haze Automatic. later on in season second round will be: Dutch

Passion Seed's - Blue AutoMazar, Dinafem's - Moby Dick XXL Auto, & Auto Seed's - Kandy Kush Automatic.

Providing their availability and if they, pop/germinate, pan out of course.) So come and join me in my

adventure & experience and look back at me for my indoor stealth grow to come in the fall proceeding my

outdoor grow for this season and year! Wish me luck kind growing gentlemen. Good luck to all you

readers/followers as well with all your grows. I try to make this informative enough but for the most part

detailed. Also id add there is alot of good and enough more then sufficient info within the GrowRoom

page/tab on here but I may include something that may not be in there yet!?, not sure, but again either way

I will go into more in-depth detail on some of the How to Grow topics and provide a lot of explanations and

personal pref. reasoning's based on my own personal tired experience.

Chris - LEDLWCFOGPON with fingers crossed.... :goodluck:

My Journal will be under the title: A Beginners Guide/Intermed. tips Feat. BCPineWarp, add, & Autos

(outdoors 2015).... if it fits :p

An now finalllly it begins!!! I apologize for the delay if anyone who read this a couple days ago and did not see any content yet. I am now officially getting at it and in-depthly. I am going to spend the next couple ours pasting and editing content from the original bailed on post. The time is approx 20 mins to 2p here (site time, Hollywood Cali or 20 mins to 5 pm eastern time) if you are viewing this just be aware that its in progress and check it out in a couple hours. Hopefully I will be caught up to where I am now in my seedling stage. I may have to cut it short just to stop for an hour or so to make and have dinner but will for-sure!!! have it up to date tonight.

Atten. Any possible curious viewers I have finally posted a very quick update on my Journal before I finalllly makeee time to continue it... I haven't abandoned it just caught sooo caught up and busy but also I felt I have not been received to well but I do have 200 plus views tho I have seen manyyy with wayyyy more and as new or newer then me so. Also I have had a couple ungrateful newer growers ignore my attempts to provide, what I thought were very decent tips and advice, in which I went out of my way on my own valuable time to give them; which left me slightly annoyed and discouraged from offering any more to, too many others. BUT I have decided to not let a couple bad seeds stop me and will now go on with it and hopes there will be appreciators later on on that others will find it helpful eventually.

Back
Top Bottom