Intro Friday420

friday420

A little bit about myself...I am a MMP from Oregon. I am 33yrs old and at 28yrs old I was diagnosed with cervical cancer and a malignant adenoma on my siatica. I live in NE Oregon and am active in my local OGF as well as a current member of Oregon NORMAL. However I live in the mountains and rarely get to a meeting.

Do I grow? No. I have a grower as stated previously, I am a patient. I am currently having to resort to the BLACK MARKET.

Do you use Cannabis for medicine? Yes. Not only for myself but my household PETS as well. I recently had to have my St. Bernards tail docked. I put some canna-oil (thc&coconut oil) tincture on it and it healed in days instead of weeks!

Do you have medicinal Marijuana in your state?:cheer: Yes. But we still have a lot of patients who have new or non-established growers. Most commercial or established growers have no room for new patients.

Do you own anything made from Hemp? I am a Hemp-Hippy! :ganjamon:I love hemp and make all kinds of hemp jewelry, animal collars, plant hangers, and am currently creating new patterns. I often donate hemp to orginazations to encourage growers with excess PLANTS to donate meds!

Are you politically active in the movement to legalize Cannabis? Yes and no. I will sign any petition or bill or email my congressman with a letter to legalize. But I can't say you can find me on the pentagon's steps just yet. :0)

:thanks:

Thank you. It feels good to know I have supporters out there...I've always had a hard time believing in what I couldn't see...until I got cancer. Now...I live to wakeup everyday and breathe in and out and feel the sunshine on my face. I never take one day for granted anymore. :0) Something will happen for me, someday. God just hasn't told me my place in line yet :0)

Back
Top Bottom