New to the group, saying Hi from Sunny Valley, Oregon!

GrowSmart 503

420 Member
I'm new here, and am a first season outdoor grower. I plan to grow indoor when the season for outdoor is over. I'm specializing in purple and blue strains and high cbd and starting hemp this coming up season. And advise from experienced vet growers for a new first time grower. I'm growing in soil have 15 acres in sunny valley Oregon. I'm all organic never any chemicals used on my property ever. Hope everyone has a good day!

Welcome GrowSmart 503 to 420 magazine.
Any pics of the outdoor grow . There are plenty experienced growers here that can help . I grow in hydro, flood&drain.
I have a helpful link below on my post for new members , check it out . It’s a lot of help such as making a journal or asking questions,ect.

Hey @GrowSmart 503

Welcome! Sounds like you have a beautiful, pristine spread out there in OR. You'll find lots of helpful, friendly folks here to get as much support as you would like. I'm doing my first outdoor grow as well. Take a look around, make some new friends, and ask any questions.

Some of us are fortunate enough to live in the right regions to grow outdoors and others, not so much. It sounds like you are in the exact right spot both in Oregon and here on :420:Welcome :welcome:

Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom